cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

high DPC and short freezes caused by Lighting Service.

macmus
Level 7
Hello,

I have small freezes and stutters in all my games... I went to investigate with dpc monitor and i found that i was in red zone with my latency.

Once i have disabled lighting service and stop the service i am again in green and the stuttering has stopped..

WTF?
6 REPLIES 6

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Use the 1.06.17 version of AURA Sync or disable in game Peripheral Lighting parameter.

macmus
Level 7
1.06.17 does not have this issues?

I do not have in my game Peripheral Lighting ... I see high dpc even on desktop..

i have asus zenith extreme alpha ... and i use extension fab card II if i use 1.0.6.17 this device is not detected in Aura.

macmus wrote:
1.06.17 does not have this issues?

I do not have in my game Peripheral Lighting ... I see high dpc even on desktop..

i have asus zenith extreme alpha ... and i use extension fab card II if i use 1.0.6.17 this device is not detected in Aura.

1.06.17 version don't have AURA Ready feature (which probably generates your DPC spike) : https://www.asus.com/campaign/aura/AURA-ready.php

With what game do you have these DPC spike ?

macmus
Level 7
your links are broken ;-(

dpc spikes i see on desktop. I'm using Asus Aura Terminal and Asus Extension Card 2.

Does any of this two things require new version of Aura?

macmus wrote:
dpc spikes i see on desktop. I'm using Asus Aura Terminal and Asus Extension Card 2.

Does any of this two things require new version of Aura?

Yes, I think you have no choice but to use the latest version.

Try Static effects on AURA Sync (which consumes the least resource and the most stable).

macmus
Level 7
MoKiChU wrote:
Yes, I think you have no choice but to use the latest version.

Try Static effects on AURA Sync (which consumes the least resource and the most stable).

what kind of nonsense is that?

I have 32 tread CPU, but it's lagged out by missarchitectured garbage motherboard and it's even worse software ?

I'm not running an RGB Christmas boot but merely a 2x2 PC with 4 RGB ports.. how this can lag out masterpiece of engineering which is TR CPU ?