ProcessorAMD Ryzen 2600 x
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix RTX 2060 Gaming advanced
    Power SupplyCooler Master V850
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitech G903
    Headset Logitech G935
    Network RouterFritzbox 7590

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy81 View Post
    I didn’t think to try that. I’m not willing to flash back to try again. I’m going to keep mine at the July 2018 build because I know it works with my memory. This version for me was quite solid. It is supremely disappointing for the bios to have degraded so much. Wen it comes time to upgrade I think I should consider another brand.
    But you still have the fan header issues? If so, you can push reset button on the back side of the board and pull the battery and pull the power cord from the psu and push power button for +-5 sec so the capacitors are completely empty and no current is in the board. Than put everything back and see how that goes.

It did help me on my Ch6 and it got rid of the problem for a while but it came back because its an BIOS/Sensor issue which cannot be solved 100%.

I agree, i don't think Asus is stepping up, its getting worse rather. When i had my Ch6 we had Elmor (Jon) that helped us over at Ocn but now no one is there and there is no communication at all both on here and on ocn..

This was my last ROG product and i hope others don't bother with ROG again too.

ROG Member Array Daisy81 PC Specs
    Daisy81 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus XII Hero Wifi
    Processori9-10900K
    Memory (part number)BL16G36C16U4BL.M16FE
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix OC Rx 5700XT
    MonitorSamsung LU28E590DS/ZA
    CPU CoolerCorsair A500
    CaseThermaltake View 91 TG RGB
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Logitech G613
    Mouse Razer Naga Epic Chroma
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane28 View Post
    But you still have the fan header issues? If so, you can push reset button on the back side of the board and pull the battery and pull the power cord from the psu and push power button for +-5 sec so the capacitors are completely empty and no current is in the board. Than put everything back and see how that goes.

It did help me on my Ch6 and it got rid of the problem for a while but it came back because its an BIOS/Sensor issue which cannot be solved 100%.

I agree, i don't think Asus is stepping up, its getting worse rather. When i had my Ch6 we had Elmor (Jon) that helped us over at Ocn but now no one is there and there is no communication at all both on here and on ocn..

This was my last ROG product and i hope others don't bother with ROG again too.
    No my fans run fine. However there is the issue of monitoring the sensors. There is a sensor that will cause the system to just shut down randomly.

ROG Enthusiast Array Hurricane28 PC Specs
    Hurricane28 PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Crosshair 7 hero wifi
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 2600 x
    Graphics Card #1Asus ROG Strix RTX 2060 Gaming advanced
    Power SupplyCooler Master V850
    Keyboard Logitech G910
    Mouse Logitech G903
    Headset Logitech G935
    Network RouterFritzbox 7590

Quote Originally Posted by Daisy81 View Post
    No my fans run fine. However there is the issue of monitoring the sensors. There is a sensor that will cause the system to just shut down randomly.
    Weird, does this happen on all the BIOS's? Is it not because of overheating or anything?

What monitoring software do you use?

ROG Member Array Daisy81 PC Specs
    Daisy81 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS Maximus XII Hero Wifi
    Processori9-10900K
    Memory (part number)BL16G36C16U4BL.M16FE
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix OC Rx 5700XT
    MonitorSamsung LU28E590DS/ZA
    CPU CoolerCorsair A500
    CaseThermaltake View 91 TG RGB
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1600i
    Keyboard Logitech G613
    Mouse Razer Naga Epic Chroma
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Hurricane28 View Post
    Weird, does this happen on all the BIOS's? Is it not because of overheating or anything?

What monitoring software do you use?
    I honestly didn’t check on later bios versions. The price is way too high if it was fixed because I went from stable at 3200MHz to unstable at 2400MHz memory bandwidth.

It’s not overheating or power related. For the longest time I thought it was because the board was drawing too much power on individual rails and the power supply was shutting down. Then I dropped crazy money on a Corsair AX1600i and it was still doing it. I tracked the power and it was shutting down while the power supply was at optimal loads.

There was a thread here about a year ago discussing the issue and it said the programs like ai suite and hardware info are looking at some particular sensor and it throws a error and the board cuts power. So I just leaving the monitoring software open all the time and simply check every now and then.
    Last edited by Daisy81; 09-12-2019 at 06:06 PM.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3