cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Ryujin 360 not recognized

teuf504
Level 7
Hello

So my Ryujin was working perfectly as intended and I could control the lights and the display with Aura and Livedash but recently it stopped working.

So there's no display and the lights are just doing the rainbow wave.

First thing I did was uninstalling both programms and reinstalling them but it changed nothing and each time I launch Livedash I get a popup after a while saying the device isn't found:
Aura also stopped working at about the same time.

Does someone know from where/what it could come from?

Got Windows 10 64-bits and a ROG MAXIMUS X HERO by the way
3 REPLIES 3

Sleeps
Level 7
teuf504 wrote:
Hello

So my Ryujin was working perfectly as intended and I could control the lights and the display with Aura and Livedash but recently it stopped working.

So there's no display and the lights are just doing the rainbow wave.

First thing I did was uninstalling both programms and reinstalling them but it changed nothing and each time I launch Livedash I get a popup after a while saying the device isn't found:
Aura also stopped working at about the same time.

Does someone know from where/what it could come from?

Got Windows 10 64-bits and a ROG MAXIMUS X HERO by the way

Bro did you ever fix it?

I have the same issue. Everything was working fine, then Armoury Crate updated the device, prompted to restart and after restart lost access to the Ryujin plus other devices. Have tried a lot of things to fix, nothing works.

So can't access Ryujin anymore and stuck on default Asus logo. Really disappointing. Asus have not replied to my help ticket.

I've resolved my issue with the Ryujin, FYI.

Suggestion from Asus was to:

- in Windows go to Bluetooth devices. In there you should see ROG Ryujin. Mine had a driver error. I selected remove device. Then I turned off PC, unplugged and replugged the Ryujin cable to the motherboard.

When I rebooted, the Ryujin was detected in Armoury and I could access it and change RGB, OLED, etc.

Hope this helps someone. Thanks to Asus and a friend on the ROG Discord.