cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus GL with Micron 1100 SSD new firmware

fcsoares43
Level 9
Who as Micron Ssd 1100 its look like is another firmware, but micron does not send him in windows format, that is an issue who as the firmware M0MA031 the new firmware is the M0MA033 if someone could get a version working that would be great because the ssd stay with better performance.

Thanks
9 REPLIES 9

raju2529
Level 7
its better to contact asus security team, just send an email and inform to send new firmware.

also you can contact micron offical website support page if possible
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

raju2529 wrote:
its better to contact asus security team, just send an email and inform to send new firmware.

also you can contact micron offical website support page if possible

Thanks i tried that but no answers they don´t care.... I tried to arrange the software and upgrade the firmware but no luck ..

This is beyond my knowledge or comfort level. Not sure exactly how to update. I found this: https://www.micron.com/search-results?searchRequest=%7b%22Filters%22%3a%5b%7b%22QueryToken%22%3a%22d... 1100 Rev. M0MU033 Bootable Media Firmware Update
Bootable Media Firmware Update - 4.11.2019 Apparently you have to Login to download and I can't find a way to create a account?

tap002 wrote:
This is beyond my knowledge or comfort level. Not sure exactly how to update. I found this: https://www.micron.com/search-results?searchRequest=%7b%22Filters%22%3a%5b%7b%22QueryToken%22%3a%22d... 1100 Rev. M0MU033 Bootable Media Firmware Update
Bootable Media Firmware Update - 4.11.2019 Apparently you have to Login to download and I can't find a way to create a account?

Yes its dificult to create the account, then when you download the archive it must be a zip file comes a image file if you mount the image file then you got to have linux and understand linux, but after all of this the image mouted and doing all they said does not upgrade the firmware of our micron ssd and they tell that is for our SSD 1100 micron there is a site German that tried to upgrade even doing all of that it didn´t work i call and send emails for micron but they don´t care about .No answers nothing, for me Crucial as Micron never more ....

No one as Micron 1100 SSD with the new firmware Micron and Crucial (same factory) don´t give support for her products and don´t care about weird factory...

Talon1
Level 7
I updated my Micron 1100 ssd firmware through the Micron storage executive software that came with it.
Maybe try to download it if you don't have it.

Talon1
Level 7
Have you tried updating through Micron Storage Executive? I checked my ssd and updated without issue.

Thank You Talon1
Micron Storage Executive say's my firmware is current and up to date on my laptop: MOMA031
MICRON 1100_MTFDDAV256TBN
P.S. I really didn't need to see the statistic: 65 Unexpected Power Loss Events. Noob question, is this normal?
New knowledge is not always a good thing. Updated the bios today it created two Unexpected Power Loss Events, I'm now at 67.

tap002 wrote:
Thank You Talon1
Micron Storage Executive say's my firmware is current and up to date on my laptop: MOMA031
MICRON 1100_MTFDDAV256TBN
P.S. I really didn't need to see the statistic: 65 Unexpected Power Loss Events. Noob question, is this normal?

No it is not normal mine in 80 hours of use lost 2% of life this is bad

no firmware upgrade no answers from micron