cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AX11000 Authentication Failed!

chuckwi11
Level 7
Before I RMA... Trying to set up my AX11000. I am able to use the router app to initialize and setup the router. Once the router is set up I am unable to authenticate any device (tried 2 different cell phone and two laptops) if any type of encryption is enabled. If I set the wifi network to open I can join the wifi network with any of my devices. All of my devices are able to join the wifi network of the RT AC5300 that I am replacing.

The router "automagically" updated the firmware during setup. I tried to download firmware from the Asus product page but the zip files are empty when I try to open them. Anyone have a good link to current and previous versions of fw that I could try?

I was able to find a link to a beta fw (https://www.asuswebstorage.com/navigate/a/#/s/CC763129362D43289403814E0DA2C0D6Y) but wasn't sure if it was real.

I suspect there is something wrong with the encryption logic and not sure that I can fix that with firmware.

Any advice or settings that I might not understand that could cause this type of issue?

TIA
0 REPLIES 0