cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero WiFi Motherboard/XG32VQ Monitor Intermittent faulting

Axer121
Level 7
Hey Fellas,

Just would like to know if anyone has had trouble with an Asus XG32VQ monitor paired with an Asus ROG Maximus XI Hero WiFi Motherboard intermittently not displaying anything on POST/Startup? using the onboard graphics using HDMI?

When I say not displaying I mean black screen then it flicks to blue saying no signal HDMI input

faulted 2-4 times now randomly over 2ish weeks

Both products are brand new

When this has happened I have disconnected the HDMI Cable at the monitor end and tried it with another monitor and still displays nothing also replaced the HDMI cable with another one but the same issue happens

The only thing that fixes it is a hard shutdown and on next POST/boot everything is ok ??

I have tried to update the bios through the internet via the bios but it says what I am using was the latest version, but when I go manually onto the Asus Driver website there is an updated version?

Any thoughts ??

PS before buying this motherboard above I had the older ASUS ROG Maximus X Hero Z370 ATX LGA1151v2 Motherboard which did the same faulting issue ALOT more so sent that motherboard back for a refund and got the newer XI Hero Wifi Motherboard
0 REPLIES 0