Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 29
  1. #11
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    xcx

    Quote Originally Posted by AFRIKA View Post
    well.. the bios 310 that windows update is pushing for the GL702VM is bugged, doesnt boot SSDs... so we have to go back to the 306.
    mate , asus published official bios 3.10 for gl702vm .

    try this and test about ssd . ssd ok for me ...

    waiting for your comments

  2. #12
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by eklembacak View Post
    mate , asus published official bios 3.10 for gl702vm .

    try this and test about ssd . ssd ok for me ...

    waiting for your comments
    Same thing, no boot up with my ssd.

  3. #13
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by eklembacak View Post
    mate , asus published official bios 3.10 for gl702vm .

    try this and test about ssd . ssd ok for me ...

    waiting for your comments
    Windows update now tryes to update my bios everytime i reboot...

  4. #14
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array raju2529 PC Specs
    raju2529 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)R542UQ-DM153 ( X542UQ.305 )
    MotherboardAsus motherboard
    ProcessorIntel core i5 7200u @2.5Ghz
    Memory (part number)Adata 2400 Mhz 16GB
    Graphics Card #1intel Hd 620 graphics 1GB DDR3
    Graphics Card #2Nvidia GeForce 940MX 2GB GDDR5
    Graphics Card #3nil
    Graphics Card #4nil
    Sound CardRealtek HD Audio controller with codec 294
    MonitorLcd monitor
    Storage #1Samsung 850 Evo 250GB SSD M.2. 2280
    Storage #2Seagate 2TB 2.5inch. Toshiba 1TB 2.5 inch
    CPU CoolerBuilt-in
    Casefrom factory
    Power Supply65W
    Keyboard Built in keyboard
    Mouse Built in mouse
    Headset Philips HeadSet
    Mouse Pad nil
    Headset/Speakers Realtek with ice sound
    OS Windows 10 Insider Preview 64bit 1903build no 18950.1001
    Network RouterBsnl Wi-Fi modem with router
    Accessory #1 Dell Mouse
    Accessory #2 Laptop Cooling table with fan
    Accessory #3 Secureye Usb finger print scanner

    Join Date
    Feb 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    122

    block the system firmware hardware ID using group policy editor and update the same to the windows

  5. #15
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    cvc

    Quote Originally Posted by AFRIKA View Post
    Same thing, no boot up with my ssd.
    LoL . We are having engineering experience with asus about one week .


    ssd hdd all of them put out on pc . an than usb flash 3.10 on bios startup.

    ssd hdd all of them re-put . and work ...

  6. #16
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by eklembacak View Post
    LoL . We are having engineering experience with asus about one week .


    ssd hdd all of them put out on pc . an than usb flash 3.10 on bios startup.

    ssd hdd all of them re-put . and work ...
    Sorry i cant understand correctly, you are saying that you managed to make bios 310 work with ssds?

    Can you specify how you did it? Or post it on your native language and i will try to translate

    Thanks!

  7. #17
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    8

    vcx

    Quote Originally Posted by AFRIKA View Post
    Sorry i cant understand correctly, you are saying that you managed to make bios 310 work with ssds?

    Can you specify how you did it? Or post it on your native language and i will try to translate

    Thanks!

    mate try this ... turn again with other metod 3.06 . its ok .

    an than ;

    asus bios 3.10 download and unzip . put 3.10 file to any usb flash drive .

    disconnect ssd from computer ( screw take off ) , open bios setup you know esc key .

    and choose advanced section and start easy flash . choose 3.10 files ( on usb flash drive ) and start bios flash .

    after that finished bios flash progress , shutdown pc and connect ssd on pc . done . this way worked for me . ssd working ...

    The problem is simply , you should not have plugged any ssd in the computer when flash progress .

    I hope it works for you too . the same asus models , always reacts differently

  8. #18
    ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array FULLMETALJACKET7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Reputation
    45
    Posts
    336

    Quote Originally Posted by AFRIKA View Post
    Windows update now tryes to update my bios everytime i reboot...
    Download this small tool from Microsoft and block the bios update: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/...urce%3Dtwitter

    Windows was also trying to update my bios and I blocked it using this tool.
    Also, I set all my connections to "metered" so I can download the updates only when I want to.

  9. #19
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    7

    No Luck ?

    This did not work for me, when i used easy flash from bios with a usb stick it gave me an error BUILD DATE IS TO OLD !

    I DL the 310 from Asus web site.

    I can not boot to windows from my storage hard drive and can not use my ssd . Just like everyone else its a brick with the ssd in so I took it out. I can at least get into bios now but thats it no safe mode no boot options what so ever. Any advice ?

  10. #20
    ROG Enthusiast Array
    Join Date
    Jan 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    27

    Quote Originally Posted by retrsocycick View Post
    This did not work for me, when i used easy flash from bios with a usb stick it gave me an error BUILD DATE IS TO OLD !

    I DL the 310 from Asus web site.

    I can not boot to windows from my storage hard drive and can not use my ssd . Just like everyone else its a brick with the ssd in so I took it out. I can at least get into bios now but thats it no safe mode no boot options what so ever. Any advice ?
    search for an old hard drive (Non SSD) with windows and from there roll back to the bios 306 and then flash the 310 from the bios, and see if that works, if not at least you can roll back to 306 and boot with your old ssd.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Tags for this Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •