cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AISuite leaks Handles

Beethoven
Level 7
Go to Task manager and see number of handles AIsuite uses. After 6 hours and not even opening AIsuite screen it's at 1.2 Million handles.

After 2 days it reached 10 million handles and it was unresponsive. Please fix this leaking issue. EZUpdate also has this issue, but doesn't leak as much as AISuite.

Current version 3.00.51
8 REPLIES 8

tuobraun
Level 7
Can Asus upload the latest versions of all their AI Suite software as a single package???!!!
Why can't user simply download just ONE package and install everything? I mean all these things like: Fan Expert, System Info, DIP5, EZUpdate, FANRGBLEDControl, File Transfer, LED Control, etc.
In order to install them I need to download previous archives and compare their folders for missing one. Isn't it ridicules?
And it looks like the description is wrong for the latest version of Ai Suite. Some program folders are missing...

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i did notice these when i install the 1903. but mine is not leaking memory. i got more on google that ai suit. I will keep the eye on these, since there is a work i have to do later in 2 weeks. with 8 machines.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

raju2529
Level 7
set that app use only priority as very low using task manager and in resources
Intel i5 7200U_ Nvidia 940MX _Windows_11_Enterprise_64bit_22H2_buildno_22621.754

Tom_Tromboni
Level 8
I have a Z370 Prime and I have only '402' Handles on AISuite and '192' Handles in EZ Update after a few hours of operation.
Everything works fine for me.
I use AISuite version 3.00.51 and Windows 10 1903 clean install.
Best regards TOM

katlani
Level 9
how does one check handles? can you please explain? I also own a PRIME Z370-A

Tom_Tromboni
Level 8
Open the Task Manager - click on details - right click Select Columns to add the Handles column
Scroll down and select handles

Best regards TOM

katlani
Level 9
Thanks will do that when i get the chance

Edit: After around 2 days of operation, AISuite3 has 343 handles while EZUpdate has 3,292

Is that normal?

Tom_Tromboni
Level 8
I think so, because other programs need more handles.
If someone did not make such a ado, nobody would care