cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Start button

Bluebrains
Level 7
I just finished building a Asus Rampage VI Omega with a i9-9820 processor. The start button on my case(Corsair 760) does not work. I am using the start button on the motherboard to fire up the computer and light up the start button on my case. The computer shuts down with the on screen command. Please advise.
3 REPLIES 3

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Check that you have connected the POWER SW connector of your Corsair 760T case into the proper socket on your motherboard :

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Check that you have connected the POWER SW connector of your Corsair 760T case into the proper connector on your motherboard :

1mluer
Level 11
here is what I would do.. I would get this .. cut off that power connector and replace it with this one. There is no need for polarity check because it is just on and off.

https://mnpctech.com/bulgin-modmytoys-computer-pc-power-reset-switch-mounting-plates-vandal-anti-res...

Not sure how good you are with soldering iron but there are other ways too. you can electrical tape the connection or shrink seal them. This is just an example.. there are a few brands and placed offer a 2 pin connector with wire leads.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!