cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Awesome Job of the board fix - Thank you!!

1mluer
Level 11
Appreciate you getting around to fixing the issues with the boards. I know how DB's and permissions can send the boards into a tizzy. They seem very responsive now and are not telling me to log in every other time I click a link or try to post.

Thanks Again..
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!
5 REPLIES 5

MoKiChU
Level 40
1mluer wrote:
Appreciate you getting around to fixing the issues with the boards. I know how DB's and permissions can send the boards into a tizzy. They seem very responsive now and are not telling me to log in every other time I click a link or try to post.

Thanks Again..

Hi,

The slowness of the forum and the obligation to log in to virtually all actions is fixed yes, but this error message persists when writing some long message or with multiple BB Code tags :

Access Denied
timestamp: 2019-06-02 11:29:10
event ID: 145595962942136997589093682366105788641
Please take a screenshot and contact your administrator

1mluer
Level 11
ahh sounds like possible parameter settings on message size either at PHP level or in the boards directly. Or some other plugin acting up if they have any. 🙂 Every thing cleared up for me including the inbox notification. But I haven't writing any long winded posts lately.
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!

davemon50
Level 11
I don't know if it's fixed or not......I haven't had any issues posting or editing today, but I just got the window to RE-login to this board when clicking on a link in a thread. But I was still logged in, as indicated by my avatar in the upper right. When I went back to top level of the forum I was also still logged in.
Davemon50

davemon50
Level 11
And suddenly I can't add a thread. THIS IS NOT FIXED.
Davemon50

1mluer
Level 11
I agree it's getting progressively worse or at least it is for me and the threads I am trying to post on.
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti

ROG Awesomeness !!!!