will_s
Level 7
Please report in realbench forums

Now the card is not Asus but the motherboard is
will
7 REPLIES 7

owcraftsman
Level 9
I'm having the same issue on Crosshair VIII. I disable aLL monitoring software, reinstalled.
| Ryzen 9 3900X | ASUS ROG C8H | Trident Z Neo 4x8 3600 C16 | EVGA RTX2080Ti Ultra | EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 | Corsair 1TB MP600 (OS) & Samsung 970 evo 1TB M.2 (Games) | Custom Enthoo Luxe | EK-Quantum (CPU & Mobo) | Hydro Copper (2080Ti) | Custom external loop w/Phoyba Xtreme Nova 1080 |

Ditto.

Thinking the "unable to parse" issue might have been caused by running the benchmark from my NAS, I extracted the files to my C: drive and re-ran the test. I still got the same "unable to parse" error, but my benchmark scores are much higher.

I'm wondering if the problem is just the age of the benchmark. Looking at the contents of the zip file, it looks like the last update was 09/21/2017. Maybe it just doesn't recognize the contents of my system. Is RealBench still being maintained?

owcraftsman
Level 9
I had the same issue a while back on a different motherboard and I found out you must be on Asus motherboard to submit a score, That came from an admin, so I suspect a credible source. Now I'm om a Crosshair VIII and still doesn't work. So What, Do I need an Asus GPU too? This sucks. Age? it's plastered on my product page for C8H and tons of folks are using it.
| Ryzen 9 3900X | ASUS ROG C8H | Trident Z Neo 4x8 3600 C16 | EVGA RTX2080Ti Ultra | EVGA Supernova 1000 G2 | Corsair 1TB MP600 (OS) & Samsung 970 evo 1TB M.2 (Games) | Custom Enthoo Luxe | EK-Quantum (CPU & Mobo) | Hydro Copper (2080Ti) | Custom external loop w/Phoyba Xtreme Nova 1080 |

Same error here, Maximus XI Extreme + Asus Geforce RTX 2080 Ti DUAL OC

erialor wrote:
Same error here, Maximus XI Extreme + Asus Geforce RTX 2080 Ti DUAL OC

Clearly they are no longer supporting the software I submitted a ticket and got no response there either.
This is just one of the problematic software they use as marketing hype but doesn't work worth a ****.
The same motherboard won't fast charge my phone over USB C support says install AI charger after I had explained I had installed it and it didn't work.
It's literally useless software that shouldn't be needed to begin with. The port should support the proper voltage and amperage without the need for it.
The fact that it doesn't means it never will. Classic bait and switch. If it works for some and not others it is clearly a defective board but not available for RMA. The only recourse is to return it or buy another brand.

The bottom line, It's not just Asus, MSI & Gigabyte software is crap too I know I've tried them all, if you are buying a motherboard for what the manufacturer's software can do for ya, you made a mistake and sadly if we are expecting everything to work as advertised be prepared to forget that too.

RealBench keeps getting 'Unable to properly parse system specs' on a Zenith II Extreme with Threadripper 3960x and RTX 2080 ti.