ROG Member Array

problems removing aura sync

Hi, having problems syncing my gear so I tried to uninstall and install again. Something went wrong whilst uninstalling and now I can't seem to remove it or re-install it.

It has mostly gone from my machine in so far as I can't find any files / folders with aura sync, but an "aura" line still appears in my uninstall app list and when I click "uninstall" a pop-up with "do you want Windows host process (Runddll32) to make change to your computer" and I click yes and nothing happens. I downloaded AuraCleaner but it doesn't seem to do anything. Can't install a new version it just say installation failed.

Suggestions? driving me slightly bonkers...

thanks, CF

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Monzmatt66 View Post
    Hi, having problems syncing my gear so I tried to uninstall and install again. Something went wrong whilst uninstalling and now I can't seem to remove it or re-install it.

It has mostly gone from my machine in so far as I can't find any files / folders with aura sync, but an "aura" line still appears in my uninstall app list and when I click "uninstall" a pop-up with "do you want Windows host process (Runddll32) to make change to your computer" and I click yes and nothing happens. I downloaded AuraCleaner but it doesn't seem to do anything. Can't install a new version it just say installation failed.

Suggestions? driving me slightly bonkers...

thanks, CF
    what happens if u start the installer again?