Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    ROG Enthusiast Array

I have yet to experience this on the Vulcan's I was testing although I'll try and reach the development team for comment.

New ROGer Array

consider, tiistrad

Quote Originally Posted by DanK@ASUS View Post
    I have yet to experience this on the Vulcan's I was testing although I'll try and reach the development team for comment.
    That would be great man, have you heard anything yet ?

New ROGer Array

Still waiting for your reply mr Dank..

I am currently not too happy with this headset and will tell my friends who are considering buying this, not to buy it. This is very unfortunate for everyone, because the product is very good overall if you look past the very devastating flaw of the sound leakage. If you guys can fix this by software I am willing to wait for that, but if it is hardware related, well then I will look to other headset manufacturers.

Thank you, have a nice day.

-Sam

ROG Member Array

same problem.

New ROGer Array

i have exactly the same issue, even with the mic muted, is this just a dud batch ? wouldnt of this been tested ? not happy tbh, i have the phebus soundcard coming on the 24th, and reading some of the problems thats got, doesnt bode well

New ROGer Array

okay tried all day to sort this out, with zero luck, trolling the net for solutions came back with nothing, formatting my drive and re-installing everything came back with nothing, trying on board sound and soundcard both seperately came back with nothing, new drivers, old drivers, same thing.

so what can we summize by all this.....asus rog make a prototype called asus rog vulcan anc, they dont fully test it but put it out on the market and see what happens, then us idiots buy it, report issues, get ignored for ten months, then release there asus rog vulcan pro anc.

what sort of support is it when it takes 9 months for a moderator to report a problem ? and thats if he even reported it, because he hasnt been back since ....................................

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by dazza View Post
    okay tried all day to sort this out, with zero luck, trolling the net for solutions came back with nothing, formatting my drive and re-installing everything came back with nothing, trying on board sound and soundcard both seperately came back with nothing, new drivers, old drivers, same thing.

so what can we summize by all this.....asus rog make a prototype called asus rog vulcan anc, they dont fully test it but put it out on the market and see what happens, then us idiots buy it, report issues, get ignored for ten months, then release there asus rog vulcan pro anc.

what sort of support is it when it takes 9 months for a moderator to report a problem ? and thats if he even reported it, because he hasnt been back since ....................................
    no,i have the pro version and this model have the exact same problem. +1 for the rest of your reply.
    Edit:btw this thread has 2448 views,i'm about to ask for a refund.
    Last edited by crea; 12-24-2012 at 12:05 AM.

New ROGer Array

well ive sort of fixed mine, cover one side of the mic with blutac, dont run the dolby, xear surround, enviromental effects or anything else. then go on teamspeak or whatever you use and play some music and keep moving the volume up until you start to get feedback, then just reduce it until you dont. thats the only way ive managed to get mine to work, also make sure you have no mic boost, this has worked for the last couple of days, until monday when i take them back for a refund. **** support on this forum tbh, i know its been around xmas time but jeez, way to sell your products meh.

New ROGer Array

Hey dazza and crea

Sorry to hear you have the same problems..
    I too have the vulcan pro anc so the problem lies with both models. Asus f#cked up on this one. No more asus rog products on me, that is for sure. I mean if they even took a serious effort to find out what's wrong that would have made it better. It would show that they care about their reputation and have some dignity in what they do. But no no, cash is king.

Last chance to redeem yourselves Asus..

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by Sammy View Post
    Hey dazza and crea

Sorry to hear you have the same problems..
    I too have the vulcan pro anc so the problem lies with both models. Asus f#cked up on this one. No more asus rog products on me, that is for sure. I mean if they even took a serious effort to find out what's wrong that would have made it better. It would show that they care about their reputation and have some dignity in what they do. But no no, cash is king.

Last chance to redeem yourselves Asus..
    not going to happen bro,the problem is a hardware problem so don't expect a driver fix,just call them and ask for a refund.
    Best Regards
    crea.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast