ROG Junior Member Array

Ai suite 3 - windows 10 1903 update issue

Hi,

I have updated to the latest version of Windows 10 1903 this afternoon and since then AI Suite 3 has stopped working. This isn't the first time this has happened after updating Windows 10.

I usually just do a search and after looking around find a new version of AI suite 3 and re-install or install over the top and I'm back and running.

However today I am stuck which is why I thought I'd put a post out for the first time because I currently have version 3.00.28 installed and I can't find another version.

There is a reference to a 3.00.51 but I cannot find it anywhere I've searched and I've exhausted all options.

Does anyone know where I can download 3.00.51 or a version that is compatible with Windows 10 1903?

I'm sure other people will start to experience this problem also after upgrading to 1903

Any help would be greatly appreciated thank you very much.

Regards,
    KC

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

You can get it here, for example its downloadable for my motherboard type (PRIME Z370-A)

https://www.asus.com/latest-software...070.1552515279

ROG Junior Member Array

Hi and thanks to Katlani for provding the link to the latest AI Suite.

I can confirm that re-installing the latest AI Suite 3 3.00.51 has resolved my problem.

Therefore if anyone has problems with AI Suite 3 not working after upgrading Windows 10 1809 to Windows 10 1903 then you will need to install the latest AI Suite 3 3.00.51.

Excellent I can now sleep well tonight knowing my fans are working properly!

Thanks again.

ROG Enthusiast Array

Programs that are very deep in the system such as (ASUS AI Suite, Tuning, Performace, CD Burning Programs .....) keep causing problems with major system upgrades, so I prefer to do a clean install on major upgrades
    You do NOT need AI Suite for many tuning settings. Overclocking, Fan settings, BIOS update can be done effortlessly directly in the BIOS *Best Regards TOM
    Last edited by Tom Tromboni; 06-13-2019 at 05:56 PM.