New ROGer Array

Z270H motherboard does NOT work with any audio interfaces properly (panning etc)

I have a huge issue with my current build that I was hoping someone could help me figure out.

Basically no audio interface I plug into m,y ROG strix Z270 works correctly.

I currently have tried:

Lexicon Alpha, Behringer UMc22, Behringer UMC204HD (two of them)

The issues are as follows,

1. On ALL audio interfaces, the sound is slightly (20-25%) panned to the right. Some people might not notice but it is clear. I have cross reference this by trying two pairs of headphones, DT770's and Hyper X Cloud's on other devices, no such pan is present.

2. The UMC204 HD has VERY low input volume, I though ti was broken so I purchase another with the same issue. The condenser I use comes in so low in windows that it's unusable.

Since I ahve done these steps I can only deduce it is the motherboard.

1. Re-installed windows. Re-installed an older version 1809 too.

2. Synced all options with ASIO driver in windows. Khz etc

3. Tired official ASIO drivers and windows one's

4. Downloaded the realtek sound drivers from the ROG strix (not that this would help, since it doesn't use those drivers anyway)

5. Used different USB ports

I've looked for an options in the BIOS that might help my issue, but can't find any. The bios is the latest and I ahve no other issues currently.

My Hyper X cloud's usb interface is the ONLY one that doesn't do this, and is panned perfectly, but the Mic is also very low.

Anyone?

New ROGer Array

No-one has any idea?