cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Creator (beta), when?

axiumone
Level 11
When is the beta for the new Creator software coming?
15 REPLIES 15

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
As far my take on these:

ROG Strix G G531 and G731, and Zephyrus S GX502, and Zephyrus M GU502 gaming laptops. It also works with ROG Strix Flare and Strix Scope keyboards, ROG Gladius II Origin and Gladius II Wireless mice, the ROG Delta headset, and the ROG Balteus Qi mousepad.

will include the ROG Gladius II and ROG Gladius II Origin PNK LTD gaming mice, the ROG Strix Flare PNK LTD and ROG Strix Flare Call of Duty keyboards, as well as ROG and ROG Strix X570 series motherboards. Support for XG248Q and XG438Q gaming displays, as well as ASUS RTX 2060, 2070, and 2080 graphics cards, is expected to follow. More devices will be added to the Aura Creator arsenal over time.

For PC and is something I need to wait is ONLY on X570 only for the moment. Since Aura is 50% ROM base. i Do not think that will be implemented on other machines for the moment. Since a update on the ROM on the board has to be reprogram.

If i have more information from our PR, I will share it.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
As far my take on these:

ROG Strix G G531 and G731, and Zephyrus S GX502, and Zephyrus M GU502 gaming laptops. It also works with ROG Strix Flare and Strix Scope keyboards, ROG Gladius II Origin and Gladius II Wireless mice, the ROG Delta headset, and the ROG Balteus Qi mousepad.

will include the ROG Gladius II and ROG Gladius II Origin PNK LTD gaming mice, the ROG Strix Flare PNK LTD and ROG Strix Flare Call of Duty keyboards, as well as ROG and ROG Strix X570 series motherboards. Support for XG248Q and XG438Q gaming displays, as well as ASUS RTX 2060, 2070, and 2080 graphics cards, is expected to follow. More devices will be added to the Aura Creator arsenal over time.

For PC and is something I need to wait is ONLY on X570 only for the moment. Since Aura is 50% ROM base. i Do not think that will be implemented on other machines for the moment. Since a update on the ROM on the board has to be reprogram.

If i have more information from our PR, I will share it.

does that mean the motherboards those are older than x570 still have to run aura sync?

tungd00927 wrote:
does that mean the motherboards those are older than x570 still have to run aura sync?

Yep, it certainly looks that way.

dfaovred wrote:
Yep, it certainly looks that way.

thank you, but that's freaking sad to hear

tungd00927 wrote:
thank you, but that's freaking sad to hear

It is indeed, when I first heard about it I was excited to finally have a solution that may just work nicely with the hardware.

It would be nice to hear from someone at Asus but they don't seem too active on here.

axiumone
Level 11
Interesting. So is this another application that will almost solely focus on laptops and peripherals? From what limited news there was, it seemed like it would take over the Asus Aura application for all devices. If it's the former, then it's very disappointing.

axiumone wrote:
Interesting. So is this another application that will almost solely focus on laptops and peripherals? From what limited news there was, it seemed like it would take over the Asus Aura application for all devices. If it's the former, then it's very disappointing.

Basically its just an extension of Armoury. Dont hope for this to be a substitution of the disaster named Aura.
Do like me. Slowly change your system to a Gigabyte or MSI based one and say goodbye to Asus forever. Its been 2 years with the same bugs and no new features added. And by now the crappiest aRGB control implementation of all suppliers out there. Its obvioous Asus doesnt care. The market demanded RGB . They supplied it. And havent touched it since.

dfaovred
Level 10
Asus have released it.

Doesn't detect my Z390-F Gaming M/B however. 0/10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/aura-creator/9mwz3vlw5hbw?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

dfaovred wrote:
Asus have released it.

Doesn't detect my Z390-F Gaming M/B however. 0/10

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/aura-creator/9mwz3vlw5hbw?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

b360-f gaming too