Hybrid View

ROG Member Array

z370f and Sonic Studio III/Firefox issue

Hello,
    I already installed the newest driver that was published today and I thought it's going to fix this, but the problem still exists.
    I have Sonic Studio III and I'm using Firefox and the problem is that im losing my audio option's all the time. When I open Firefox everything is fine for a while, but after some time Firefox freezes a video for a sec and audio control doesn't work. Choosing between sound correction works ALL THE TIME, however I can't control bass etc. It just doesnt respond at all. I need to restart my browser or open a new tab (yes, it works lol), and it works again for a while... but it's already too much. I have this problem since changing to Firefox and updating windows to 1903, so I don't know what causes this, but its getting really annoying.
    Thanks for all the help so I can fix this issue.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array MoKiChU PC Specs
    MoKiChU PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Strix Z370-F Gaming
    ProcessorIntel Core i7-8700K
    Memory (part number)Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 2666MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG Strix GTX 1080 Ti OC
    MonitorASUS ROG Strix XG35VQ
    Storage #1SSD Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2SSHD Seagate 2TB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseBitFenix Enso
    Power SupplyCorsair TX850M (850W)
    Keyboard Logitech G413
    Mouse Logitech G502
    Mouse Pad PECHAM MPad-XXL
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 1909/19H2/18363.x

Hi,

Use this thread to update your ROG audio drivers : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...HD-Audio-(UAD).

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    Hi,

Use this thread to update your ROG audio drivers : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthrea...HD-Audio-(UAD).
    Thank you for your suggestion, but I already tried two versions of your drivers and both are giving me the same result with Firefox. I guess theres a problem between FF and Sonic Studio 3, because it's not even showing that Firefox is running in advanced tab. I found old topics and people solved this issue by giving Sonic Studio3 admin rights, however it was when SS3 was standalone, and not it's working thought Store and doesn't seem to work. Do you have any other ideas?
    Thanks, XO

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array Guitarmageddon888 PC Specs
    Guitarmageddon888 PC Specs
    MotherboardMaximus x code bios1704
    Memory (part number)8700k 5.1/4.9avx
    Graphics Card #1MSI 2080 gaming trio
    MonitorHP Omen 27"
    Storage #1Samsung 970 m.2
    Storage #2Samsung 860 evo
    CPU CoolerH150i
    CaseLian li pc011
    Power SupplyEvga supernova g3 850w
    Keyboard Corsair k70
    OS Windows 10

Any particular reason why youre using Sonic Studio and the regular realtek panel isnt enough? What features do you use? I downloaded once and then just removed it 2 minutes later, worthless. And I even have an external amp/dac I like to switch back and forth with. Realtek CP is perfect for the job, and minimal extra asus bloat to cause bugs.

ROG Member Array

I'm using 2.1 speakers and stereo headphones, Im opening Sonic Studio all the time and changing my settings- bass for speakers (with studio effects) and turning off for heaphones when gaming, however sometimes I'm using bass @headphones aswell I really like this app and its very easy to change audio settings, it takes literally 5 secs and Im ready to go. Realtek panel standalone ain't enought and it doesnt offer good presets

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by MoKiChU View Post
    I can not really help you for Firefox, I only use Google Chrome or Microsoft EDGE / EDGE (Chromium) in absolute, but not Firefox.
    Now it seems like Google Chrome is bugged aswell. I tried Sonic Studio 3, Nahimic standalone and different audio drivers- everything fails and stops working at some point. I have no idea whats up, but it look's like Chrome and Mozzila is just losing Sonic Studio settings, but they still work when I'm playing a video from my local disc. Eh...