Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by AdioNN View Post
    Was absent for several months, and I see this problem is still present. It is so frustrating, when you need bios update to fix one laptop problem, yet you cannot update because it will cause another one. Should we just open new tickets every week just to remind them of this problem? At least we have a good workaround in this thread. Oh yea, I can't restart computer without it getting stuck AsusRog logo either, every windows update is like a game, I wonder will my PC work after restart or not...
    Yeah Ive been fine with BIOS 302, and just check backed today after a few months STILL NO UPDATE! And beyond that now BIOS 302 has been removed. WTF ASUS? I really cant believe they haven't addressed this yet.*

If youre having this problem keep filing tech support or complaint tickets every so often, maybe we can get through to them. *
    Last edited by Narkanin; 11-21-2019 at 06:54 AM.

New ROGer Array

Just went through this same issue- GL702VM won't get past ROG logo with a Samsung QVO 860 attached. I'm returning it. BIOS 310.
    Are there any known SATA SSDs that work well with ASUS in this scenario?

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by superchomp View Post
    Just went through this same issue- GL702VM won't get past ROG logo with a Samsung QVO 860 attached. I'm returning it. BIOS 310.
    Are there any known SATA SSDs that work well with ASUS in this scenario?
    I am running with the same problem know also with GL702VM on BIOS310 which was installed from windows updater last summer.

I am trying to replace my stock HDD per Crucial MX500 SATA SSD and stucks on ROG logo with no signs of life.

Do anyone knows a solution for this problem?

New ROGer Array

It's unbelievable this still hasnt been addressed. I will not be buying another Asus, thats for sure.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5