ROG Junior Member Array

ASUS b350-i gaming - white Q-Led after update to BIOS 4801

After I updated the BIOS to 4801 the white Q-LED stays on after post - IF the PC is restarted. The PC boots fine - sometimes the colors of the display are distorted but after just opening the display settings in Windows it goes back normal. And the computer runs absolutely normal - just the white Q-LED on the motherboard is staying on. If I switch the PC off and wait a while before switching it on again the thing boots normally with the Q-LED all off after boot. But when I restart the white Q-LED will again stay on after boot - with the PC working fine.
    All that after updating to BIOS 4801. I am using a ryzen 5 1600 with 16 GB trident Z 2400 Mhz memory and a RX 560 graphics card. Memory stress test and cpu stress test works fine (prime 95).

Is there a bug in BIOS 4801 or is my first gen ryzen no longer compatible?

New ROGer Array 0th3rs PC Specs
    0th3rs PC Specs
    MotherboardROG STRIX B360-I GAMING
    Processori5-9400F
    Memory (part number)Night Hawk 3200MHZ
    Graphics Card #1Radeon VII Gold Edition

Quote Originally Posted by Zorro4144 View Post
    After I updated the BIOS to 4801 the white Q-LED stays on after post - IF the PC is restarted. The PC boots fine - sometimes the colors of the display are distorted but after just opening the display settings in Windows it goes back normal. And the computer runs absolutely normal - just the white Q-LED on the motherboard is staying on. If I switch the PC off and wait a while before switching it on again the thing boots normally with the Q-LED all off after boot. But when I restart the white Q-LED will again stay on after boot - with the PC working fine.
    All that after updating to BIOS 4801. I am using a ryzen 5 1600 with 16 GB trident Z 2400 Mhz memory and a RX 560 graphics card. Memory stress test and cpu stress test works fine (prime 95).

Is there a bug in BIOS 4801 or is my first gen ryzen no longer compatible?
    I've had similar issues with my Intel setup B360-I and a i5-9400F after updating to the latest BIOS 2401 where the white Q-LED will light up longer than usual or stays there forever, BUT it will prevent my system from POST-ing. I will have to force shut down and reboot the PC. Really annoying