cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Think i've found one of the issue of Aura RGB!!

E33et
Level 7
Hello Asus people,

I've checked almost every RGB thread that could cause issue with the Aura sync software, but now with my last attempt to fixing the problem i've noticed that when i unplugged my ROG-SLI-HB-BRIDGE from the RGB connector on my ASUS C6H x370 then i can turn off the lightning on my watercooled graphics card plus my Phankteks RGB Reservoir. And when i tried with the connector back in then it dosen't work, whonder if someone have discoverd the same experiance? And hope that the devs can sort it out cause it very annoying...

Kind Regard
Henrik v.E
2 REPLIES 2

E33et
Level 7
God morgning ASUS,

Would be great if someone else could confirm that issue with the https://www.asus.com/us/Graphics-Cards-Accessories/ROG-SLI-HB-BRIDGE/ so it would be possible for the devs to track the issue,

Best Regards
Henrik v.E

xeromist
This forum is for user discussion and I don't believe the engineers read threads here. So another owner might be able to confirm having the same issue but if you want to report a problem you should use one of the official support channels. Note that unless a lot of people are reporting the issue it may not get noticed but this is the only way that I know of.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…