Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by Ozy311 View Post
    I assume this is the page?
    No it isnt, this is just a forum for user to user interaction, no official ASUS support is served here..

ROG Guru: Yellow Belt Array StarJack's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by AFRIKA View Post
    No it isnt, this is just a forum for user to user interaction, no official ASUS support is served here..
    You can say that again.

StarJack

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by StarJack View Post
    You can say that again.

StarJack
    ???
    Last edited by AFRIKA; 06-18-2019 at 11:25 PM.

New ROGer Array

I just had this same issue with 1903. Mine is cause by a Samsung 860 EVO as the secondary drive. Remove that and the computer boots. I rolled back to 302 with Winflash and was able to reboot with the EVO drive in. However, upon restarting again it auto updates to 306 on startup.

New ROGer Array

Had the same issue

Quote Originally Posted by Narkanin View Post
    I just had this same issue with 1903. Mine is cause by a Samsung 860 EVO as the secondary drive. Remove that and the computer boots. I rolled back to 302 with Winflash and was able to reboot with the EVO drive in. However, upon restarting again it auto updates to 306 on startup.
    Thank you very much Narkanin , I had the same issue with a 860 Evo as 2nd HD.
    Thanks to your post I was able to reflash 302 after removing the second HD. windows then booted fine from my M.2 SSD
    It is a very weird behaviour, with 306, I also was stuck in Asus logo without the opportunity to enter bios.

I do not get an auto update for the 306 Bios, so everything is "back" to normal.

Btw, is there any way to reset Bios when having this problem?

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by schilli View Post
    Thank you very much Narkanin , I had the same issue with a 860 Evo as 2nd HD.
    Thanks to your post I was able to reflash 302 after removing the second HD. windows then booted fine from my M.2 SSD
    It is a very weird behaviour, with 306, I also was stuck in Asus logo without the opportunity to enter bios.

I do not get an auto update for the 306 Bios, so everything is "back" to normal.

Btw, is there any way to reset Bios when having this problem?
    Im curious do you have a program called ASUS Live Updater installed? It was this program pushing the BIOS update alongside Windows 1903. Once I got rid of it I could make the upgrade. Super annoying.*

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2