Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Ryuo 240 no HW Monitor infos on ASUS Board

uzsoras
Level 7
Hi All,

I just bought this cooler 4-5 day ago.
I use it on a ROG X470-F Mainboard.
All software installed for the cooler and the mainboard.
Firmware and applications are up to date.
If I start the LivDash app, i canb not see any Hardware Monitor informations and i try to use any of them, the cooler shows just the standard animation.
The string and custom picture options are working fine. (picture rotation and turn off on too)
I have FanXpert 4 installed (all MB drivers and apps are up to date) and in this app i can see all of the sensor informations.
Do you have any idea why the LiveDash cant see the HW Monitor?
23 REPLIES 23

1mluer
Level 11
Do you have Aura Sync loaded ? The lighting service plays a part in generating the visuals and lighting control.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

uzsoras
Level 7
I have 2 different Aura, one for the rog vga, the other iwas installed with the MB utils

uzsoras
Level 7
Now i just checked the version number on aurasync, i installed the latest 1.07.66, but nothing changed.

uzsoras wrote:
Now i just checked the version number on aurasync, i installed the latest 1.07.66, but nothing changed.

I also have this problem. after I updated the lighting control, i updated livedash but forgot to update the firmware.
now it doesn't show HW stats. not anything. i tried updating to the firmware. reinstalling the older version. but nothing. any ideas anyone? plz, Asus make proper software! I spent 1500 dollars on this aura bull****

Btw: it do show animations and coustum gifs but i bougth this to monitor temps and clockspeeds

uzsoras
Level 7
unfortunately i still dont have any solution for this problem, but as i searched on google, i realised that many user have issues with the oled control.
There should be a massive quality issue with the software.

Gofran
Level 8
I have updated ryuo and had problems

The only thing what was working for me was to install livedash ai suite and 2 versions older of aura software so not the latest but 2 versions older

Gofran wrote:
I have updated ryuo and had problems

The only thing what was working for me was to install livedash ai suite and 2 versions older of aura software so not the latest but 2 versions older

On the webpage i can find just tje newest version.

1mluer
Level 11
Version 1.7.66 Broke my livedash completely. I also applied the FW update for my Ryujin 360 to .06 the latest and now Ryujin 360 won't update at all as in Changing GIFs etc and run the monitors. I had to downgrade the Firmware back to previous and did the same for the software. It works but only after I have to restart the lightingservice. BUT when I play a game the lighting service shuts off completely. If I try to tab out of the game and restart it I get the blue screen of death almost immediately with the game running in the background.

ASUS needs to punt on this and try the new beta software they talked about recently. They screwed the older software up bad over the last year.

It used to work great. My other machine has a RYUO 240 on it and it runs perfectly and fast. the second the machine starts booting into windows the RYOU 240 is already cycling the monitors before the machine if fully restarted. All of the ASUS software works 100% on that machine.. z270 APEX motherboard. etc..
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer wrote:
Version 1.7.66 Broke my livedash completely. I also applied the FW update for my Ryujin 360 to .06 the latest and now Ryujin 360 won't update at all as in Changing GIFs etc and run the monitors. I had to downgrade the Firmware back to previous and did the same for the software. It works but only after I have to restart the lightingservice. BUT when I play a game the lighting service shuts off completely. If I try to tab out of the game and restart it I get the blue screen of death almost immediately with the game running in the background.

ASUS needs to punt on this and try the new beta software they talked about recently. They screwed the older software up bad over the last year.

It used to work great. My other machine has a RYUO 240 on it and it runs perfectly and fast. the second the machine starts booting into windows the RYOU 240 is already cycling the monitors before the machine if fully restarted. All of the ASUS software works 100% on that machine.. z270 APEX motherboard. etc..

I suggest the combo of:

AIS 3.00.28
Live Dash 1.04.01
Aura 1.00.05

Works every time for me.