cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

W10 Version 1903

toronto699
Level 13
Any One Have Any Idea Why Windows Update Says My PC is Not Compatible , Any One Else Get This Message Through Windows Update? PC Asus GD30CI

Feature Update To Windows 10Version 1903
The Windows 10 May 2019 Update is on its way. We're offering this update to compatible devices, but your device isn't quite ready for it. Once your device is ready, you'll see the update available on this page. There's nothing you need to do at this time

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-ca/windows/release-information/status-windows-10-1903
7 REPLIES 7

toronto699
Level 13
A Fresh Install Failed , In Compatible With My Asus PC , Failure Said In W 10 1903 "Not Compatible Device"

haploe
Level 7
That showed up for me last night. A search shows it could be anything from having a external USB device or SD card connected. To drive letters assigned.

So far what I have found does me no good. The only thing that seems to work is a fresh reinstall of windows with the windows 10 v 1903 iso. I haven't done that yet.

haploe
Level 7
OK then sigh. guess that's not correct either.

toronto699
Level 13
10 v 1903 iso fresh reinstall of windows with the windows 10 v 1903 iso. Failed Also

haploe
Level 7
Don't you just love Micro$oft!

toronto699
Level 13
All I Really Care About Is Security , Because Of How I Use My PC For Work, I Am Still Getting 1809 updates , just got one

Arne_Saknussemm
Level 40
I took the plunge and updated....it breaks a lot of things that were working fine.

Really annoying! BETA software updates