cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Livedash issue after update firmware ryuo

Gofran
Level 8
hello

i cant control live dash after latest firmware update why ?? do you guys have this issue also
a lot boxes are missing like fans the under there was boxes at first those are gone after firmware update i can rotate it and some of the motherboard livedash setting are also gone and wich one is this one
when clicking to download livedash it says
please update 1.00.13 AURA IC FW Update before installing software
14 REPLIES 14

Gofran
Level 8
same also when i choose ryuo how can i downgrade or fix this

1mluer
Level 11
I did the update on the Ryujin 360 and it completely blew Livedash off the map. It won't even load and locks up the display if I try to update via aura sync.

So I downgraded the FW back to previous and had to reload a couple time before the Ryujin 360 cleared it's head and started responding to Livedash again.

There are still major problems and most of it is around the lightingservice I think. Every time aura sync doesn't sync the lighting I have to go into services and restart the lighting service and every starts working again. The Aura Sync starts syncing, Sometimes Livedash remembers it's last setting that the monitors I chose start scrolling correctly.

But when I play a game the lightingservice stops cold any everything I just described above goes haywire.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
i did have also that issue with dash. 8 machines in total. some update of aura. no idea what the heck is that. i can not find ANY information regarding that update.

8 machines.

i deliver the computer these morning without that. and now the client is asking a RMA to swap to another brand. I am kicking my balls with it. 8 machines...... 3600.00USD that i have to return. I have call asus, send msg, and no one know that the heck is that. Aside that.. my own comununity that are asking every single day. 2 all ready RMA the board and the coolers

If someone with asus direct channels. PLEASE HELP.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Gofran
Level 8
Well this what i have found it was lighting service aura sync the latest version 66 so go back to this version Versie 1.07.57 or to 55

svance76
Level 7
can confirm that going back to the aura sync 1.07.55 and going back to live dash 1.04.12 fixes the problem.

svance76 wrote:
can confirm that going back to the aura sync 1.07.55 and going back to live dash 1.04.12 fixes the problem.

ok i will send these to my friends
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
ok i will send these to my friends

did you get copies of these installers ?
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

svance76 wrote:

can you send me the 1.04.12? these works on formula and aio???
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
can you send me the 1.04.12? these works on formula and aio???

sorry it took so long my son cracked my brand new monitor and crashed my system. I'm just now up and running. How do I put the working live dash 1.04.12 on here to share it?