cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My headset, earpieces are still perfect, but ASUS ROG Centurion HUB is DEAD! Any Fix?

MrCyberdude
Level 7
Well, my headset and earpieces are still perfect, but the ASUS ROG Centurion HUB is DEAD!...

Does anyone have any links to replacements or known faults that can be repaired?
7 REPLIES 7

MrCyberdude
Level 7
Is there no warranty or repair for ROG Headphones?

MrCyberdude wrote:
Is there no warranty or repair for ROG Headphones?

I'm sorry I did not see this earlier. I recently started having a problem with my control box where it would not be detected by Windows. Tapping on it, would eventually get it working...for a few days. About the 4th time..with the system hanging on a reboot because of the box... It was time. I disassembled the unit, reseated the three internal ribbon cables and have not had an issue since. Worth a shot. All you need as a small phillips. and a hour of time.

I recently started having issues with my audio base not being detected, but i dont think its an hardware issue.

The reason for this, is that that same audio base works perfectly fine on any other pc i try it on (on windows 7), yet somehow on my windows 10 machine, since i updated the device refuse to initialise and in device manager i see the error message as "A USB port reset request failed."

I tried every port on the machine, pci-e usb 3 extension, powered hubs both 3.0 and 2.0 and they all had the same error.

I also tried all the firmwares i could find to no avail.

Same thing.
The Hub dont want to turn on !
i tried HeavyHemi solution, it change nothing.

Sometime it turn on, sometime not.

But more and more often it don't work.

Today my hub is brick. It make me crazy !
i tried on an other pc with window 10 too and it's work.
The thing is nothing changed on my PC, so why i stop working little by little

Someone have an other solution? Thx a lot

Does someone from asus come here sometime??????

Considering how long its been since those issues were first reported, probably not.

MrCyberdude
Level 7
I managed to get another NEW base station hub unit and about a year later this one is dead.
EXTREMELY DISAPOINTED in ASUS products now!