cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Im to tired..OF THIS BS !!!

Psycrow
Level 11
So i sit here with my second new 2080 rtx ti card from auros gigabyte
and every time i reboot or shut down and power on again or i enable/disable the 144 hz OC in the monitor OSD.
Then there is a chance my settings changes to 82 hz 8 bpc or 30 hz 8 bpc.

I set my settings to 98 hz 10 bpc full RGB and enable HDR.

This is making me to tired...

What should i do..RMA again or sell the whole thing and get a 2k monitor ?
All this 2k 4k and messed up settings is BS !

Im just so tired...
4 REPLIES 4

xeromist
I dunno man. Eventually some new drivers or firmware might fix it but I wouldn't count on that. If you're not happy with the way it works now I would get something else because it might stay this way forever.
A bus station is where a bus stops. A train station is where a train stops. On my desk, I have a work station…

Psycrow
Level 11
I bought a new 2080 ti card from another brand, so if this also fails then the monitor will gets a kick so hard that it will fly back to Asus´s factory where it came from !

Psycrow
Level 11
Or look up on the moon because there you will soon see this monitor in orbit

Psycrow
Level 11
I have a pg27uq and a gigabyte 2080 rtx to auros
And i have this problem when i reboot my pc or powers it on..
Then its random chance if the hz and bpc has changed to 82 hz or 30 hz 8 bpc with 4.2.2 and HDR is disabled.

Going from 98 hz 10 bpc 4.4.4 with HDR

I tryed to reinstall win 10 and installed Nvidia drivers. then i tryed to reboot several times to trigger the problem.
But this time it stayed on the given 98 hz 10 bpc 4.4.4.

Then i installed Asus aura and Trident z royale from G skill..and right after a rreboot then my hz was set to 82 and 8bpc 4.2.2
After another reboot it was set to 30 hz 8 bpc 4.2.2 HDR disabled..very laggy.

So i uninstalled asus aura and Trident z royale and deleted everyfile i could find from these programs. I also removed the gfx card and installed it again.
Then i rebooted over 20 times in a row and the hz was still on 98 with 10 bpc 4.4.4. with HDR like i choosed in the start.

I even had my gfx card for RMA to get another card and the problem was the same..so my guess is that somehow this RGB program messes up my nvidia settings
and i have a theory it is about this file "AacSetup.exe" since both programs installs it.

So its like this..Do i need to controle the colours of my hardware and deal with a random hz mode or i can choose to live with rainbow mode on my hardware.
It is basicly my ramm and motherboard that needs to be controled with aura or trident z royale.

But since the hz rate changes random within 5-10 reboots and it dosent change after 25 reboots with these programs uninstalled, then i call RGB bull**** !