Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: Fix the forum

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

For those who are still experiencing this issue, try clearing your cache and cookies on your browser and it should fix the issue.

New ROGer Array

I got my ROG machine 2 months ago. I have only been able to post on the forum since yesterday despite trying since day one. It took countless tickets to Asus Support. First I got an error saying I needed to register despite being registered preventing logon. Then I got an error saying my password needed resetting which despite doing which came up again & again in a loop preventing logon. The ROG Forum Support Contact page wouldn't work and gave an error. Then the verification mail link wouldn't work and mailing the address it gave resulted in an error. Finally I would get an error saying that my message length wasn't long enough with any length of message.. ROG Forum Support didn't respond to any messages at all via any means of contacting them and Asus Support could do little. Absolutely awful experience. From looking around the web I wasn't alone and many people simply can't access this forum.

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array

Most forums have moderation to prevent spamming from bots so the process to get registered usually takes some time. The ASUS system is quite strange since it's linked to their ASUS VIP system which is the main issue.

I also have a problem while using the forum. When I try to download/open some files attached by other members forum system kicks me out to the Login Page. But at the same time I see in the upper right corner that I'm already logged in. And some attached files open without any issues. Does anybody knows how to eliminate this bug?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3