cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

problems removing aura sync

Monzmatt66
Level 7
Hi, having problems syncing my gear so I tried to uninstall and install again. Something went wrong whilst uninstalling and now I can't seem to remove it or re-install it.

It has mostly gone from my machine in so far as I can't find any files / folders with aura sync, but an "aura" line still appears in my uninstall app list and when I click "uninstall" a pop-up with "do you want Windows host process (Runddll32) to make change to your computer" and I click yes and nothing happens. I downloaded AuraCleaner but it doesn't seem to do anything. Can't install a new version it just say installation failed.

Suggestions? driving me slightly bonkers...

thanks, CF
1 REPLY 1

Re
Level 10
Monzmatt66 wrote:
Hi, having problems syncing my gear so I tried to uninstall and install again. Something went wrong whilst uninstalling and now I can't seem to remove it or re-install it.

It has mostly gone from my machine in so far as I can't find any files / folders with aura sync, but an "aura" line still appears in my uninstall app list and when I click "uninstall" a pop-up with "do you want Windows host process (Runddll32) to make change to your computer" and I click yes and nothing happens. I downloaded AuraCleaner but it doesn't seem to do anything. Can't install a new version it just say installation failed.

Suggestions? driving me slightly bonkers...

thanks, CF

what happens if u start the installer again?