Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

I manage to install the aura. I try all. I did a clean install in the end. I did run on a bug. that the preset get stock on a selection. but is in. I make a change on the bios. CSM disable. secure boot is on but the certificate are clear (not load)
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

New ROGer Array Stanislav_+7 PC Specs
    Stanislav_+7 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
    ProcessorI7-6900K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C14Q-32GTZ
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX-RTX2080-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS MX34VQ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 1 Tb
    Storage #2WD1000DHTZ x 4 (disk space Windows)
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15
    CaseCorsair Graphite 600T
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Logitech Wireless MK710
    Mouse Logitech Wireless M705
    Mouse Pad Cougar gaming mouse pad speed 2 XL
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit REV.1903
    Accessory #1 ASUS BW-16D1HT
    Accessory #2 ASUS BW-16D1HT
    Accessory #3 NZXT Aperture M

Quote Originally Posted by cajudoido View Post
    I had this problem too (with 1903 update), and after a LONG session of try and error I was able to make it work. Here's what I did:
    • First download RevoUninstaller, you can use the portable version
    • Launch the RevoUninstaller and go to options and check "show system components"
    • Uninstall all Asus Aura software components, including Kingtson, Galaxy, Patriot, Corsair aura related. For most of them there are two options, one with the blue box icon and the other with blue old computer icon, choose the blue older computer icon.
    • Uninstall the ENE software too
    • Uninstall the LiveDash
    • After uninstall all software, go to Windows services (type services on the taskbar) and check if Asus COM services still exists. If they do, stop them and kill the process on the task manager.
    • Run CMD as administrator and execute the following commands "sc delete asComSvc" and "sc delete asHmComSvc" (may not exist).
    • Delete these following folders if exists: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS", "C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService", "C:\Program Files (x86)\ENE", "C:\Program Files\ASUS", "C:\Program Files\ENE"
    • This step is optional, but I also ran the Ccleaner to clear registry.
    • Check if there are .xml files on root of C: drive. Open those files and check if they say Asus Aura (or something similar) at the top. If they do, delete them.
    • Restart the PC
    • Install Aura

After all that I think you have a good chance to work =). I think the main issue for this problem rely on the Asus COM services and previous LightningService profiles that may cause Aura to not work properly.
    Good evening. Thanks - your recipe helped.
    The program works, but sees only MB (R5E10) - does not find the video card (RTX2080-O8G-GAMING).

ROG Enthusiast Array SentineL_VDXi PC Specs
    SentineL_VDXi PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Precision M7510
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 8086K @5Ghz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Domi. Plat. 4x8GB (CMD16GX4M2B3200C16)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 FTW3 Elite Gaming
    Sound CardSupreme FX S1220a
    MonitorDell S2409W
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    Storage #22x256GB SSD RAID0
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i Pro
    CaseCorsair Crystal 570X Mirror Black
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
    Mouse Cyborg R.A.T. Pro X
    Headset Corsair VOID RGB
    Mouse Pad Razer Destructor 2
    Headset/Speakers Edifier R451
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC88U
    Accessory #1 QNAP TS-251+

I had this problem too (with 1903 update), and after a LONG session of try and error I was able to make it work. Here's what I did:
    • Launch the RevoUninstaller and go to options and check "show system components"
    • Uninstall all Asus Aura software components, including Kingtson, Galaxy, Patriot, Corsair aura related. For most of them there are two options, one with the blue box icon and the other with blue old computer icon, choose the blue older computer icon.
    • Uninstall the LiveDash
    • After uninstall all software, go to Windows services (type services on the taskbar) and check if Asus COM services still exists. If they do, stop them and kill the process on the task manager.
    • Run CMD as administrator and execute the following commands "sc delete asComSvc" and "sc delete asHmComSvc" (may not exist).
    • Delete these following folders if exists: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS", "C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService", "C:\Program Files (x86)\ENE", "C:\Program Files\ASUS", "C:\Program Files\ENE"
    • Check if there are .xml files on root of C: drive. Open those files and check if they say Asus Aura (or something similar) at the top. If they do, delete them.
    • Restart the PC
    • Install Aura

After all that I think you have a good chance to work =). I think the main issue for this problem rely on the Asus COM services and previous LightningService profiles that may cause Aura to not work properly.
    Sadly this didn't work for me...
    BIOS 2003 Maximus X Formula... I even try a CMOS which fixed LiveDash App. but not this... I keep getting the aura service issue.
    ASUS Products: Maximus X Formula - RT-AC87U/AC88U

ROG Member Array purekaoz777 PC Specs
    purekaoz777 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)G752VY
    MotherboardMaximus XI Code
    ProcessorIntel i9 9900k
    Memory (part number)Corsair CMW32GX4M2C3200C16
    Graphics Card #1Asus Strix 1080 ti
    Storage #1Samsung PRO 970 NVMe M.2
    CPU CoolerEK Velocity RGB Full Nickel Waterblock
    CasePhanteks Evolv x
    Power SupplyAsus ROG Thor 1200p
    Keyboard Asus ROG Claymore Cherry Red
    Mouse Asus ROG Spatha
    OS Windows 10 PRO x64
    Accessory #1 EK GPU RGB Waterblock
    Accessory #2 EK XRES D5 RGB pump combo
    Accessory #3 Thermaltake Riing Plus 12

• Uninstall the LiveDash
    • Restart the PC
    • Install Aura

Yep, this worked for me too! This needs to be stickied or something so everyone can see this. It seems like installing a new version of aura sync does not get rid of older registry files that may conflict with the newer version.

Thanks for the solution!

ROG Guru: Brown Belt Array MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MrAgapiGC PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Maximus XI Code
    Processor9900K
    Memory (part number)CMK32GX4M4B3600C18
    Graphics Card #1STRIX-GTX1080ti-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorAOC AGON AG2701QX (2)
    Storage #1Samsung 960 EVO 256GB
    Storage #2Kingston Savage 500GB
    CPU CoolerNzxt X74 360mm AIO
    CaseNzxt H700
    Power SupplyEVGA 850 G2
    Keyboard Logitech G810
    Mouse Asus Spartha
    Headset Hyper X Cloud Revolver S
    Mouse Pad Hyper X Fury S 900mx420mm
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z337
    OS Windows 10 64btis
    Network RouterTpLink Archer C9
    Accessory #1 EKWB FANs all of them

Quote Originally Posted by purekaoz777 View Post
    Yep, this worked for me too! This needs to be stickied or something so everyone can see this. It seems like installing a new version of aura sync does not get rid of older registry files that may conflict with the newer version.

Thanks for the solution!
    Kudos for the help of others, some kind of solution, at least that some windows update, or new app broke it again.

so far, as today, still works. The why??? no idea.

As good the pride of the marketing department, love has to be give to the apps. And is a very urgent manner to be address.

Mine came from a clean install
    Last edited by MrAgapiGC; 07-02-2019 at 09:18 AM.
    Learn, Play Enjoy!

ROG Member Array

I tried the listed solution above cajudoido and my wife and I are still getting "Asus service not available". We can't use aura sync or livedash at all. I bought the Asus Maximus XI extreme, 1200w ASUS Thor PSU, the Asus Ryujin 360 for my build and my wife has the Asus Maximus XI Hero wifi, Asus Thor 850w and Asus Ryou 240 and I can't use ANY of it. For anyone listening, that's $600 + $300 + $285 + $250 + $200 + $200.... $1835 on damn Asus hardware between 2 systems and none of it works.

This is unbelievable. I've probably spent 50+ hours now trying to get our damn livedash and aura sync to work. I've completely reformatted and done fresh install of windows, used 3rd party software and followed guides over and over again to "clean install" these programs and literally nothing works.

I have no idea what to do at this point.

ROG Junior Member Array

Here's how I fixed my problems with 'Asus Aura'.......... I don't use it anymore............. it has caused more problems than ANY other piece of software, if I were working for Asus I'd be embarrassed, tbh its a disgrace.

ROG Member Array

Quote Originally Posted by marklechef View Post
    Here's how I fixed my problems with 'Asus Aura'.......... I don't use it anymore............. it has caused more problems than ANY other piece of software, if I were working for Asus I'd be embarrassed, tbh its a disgrace.
    Is there a way to control all the rgb lighting on asus devices that doesn't involve Aura Sync? Or do you mean you just don't bother buying asus products anymore?

ROG Junior Member Array

[QUOTE=Gallus;775613]Is there a way to control all the rgb lighting on asus devices that doesn't involve Aura Sync? Or do you mean you just don't bother buying asus products anymore?

I have an Asus N750jv laptop, and an Asus Z370 Strix E Gaming Motherboard in my current build, I just will not be using Aura again, at least not until I see positive posts about it, but I doubt that will happen any time soon, Asus is supposedly a market leader yet consistently fails to get AURA right......... its about time ALL manufacturers got their collective heads together and introduce 1 piece of software to run any RGB in harmony regardless of whom made the piece (s) of hardware used

ROG Member Array

[QUOTE=marklechef;775632]
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallus View Post
    Is there a way to control all the rgb lighting on asus devices that doesn't involve Aura Sync? Or do you mean you just don't bother buying asus products anymore?

I have an Asus N750jv laptop, and an Asus Z370 Strix E Gaming Motherboard in my current build, I just will not be using Aura again, at least not until I see positive posts about it, but I doubt that will happen any time soon, Asus is supposedly a market leader yet consistently fails to get AURA right......... its about time ALL manufacturers got their collective heads together and introduce 1 piece of software to run any RGB in harmony regardless of whom made the piece (s) of hardware used
    Just spent 8 hours today trying to get it to work and failed every time. I will never buy another ASUS product in my life.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast