New ROGer Array Stanislav_+7 PC Specs
    Stanislav_+7 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG RAMPAGE V EDITION 10
    ProcessorI7-6900K
    Memory (part number)G.Skill F4-3200C14Q-32GTZ
    Graphics Card #1ASUS ROG STRIX-RTX2080-O8G-GAMING
    MonitorASUS MX34VQ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 1 Tb
    Storage #2WD1000DHTZ x 4 (disk space Windows)
    CPU CoolerNoctua NH-D15
    CaseCorsair Graphite 600T
    Power SupplyCorsair HX1000i
    Keyboard Logitech Wireless MK710
    Mouse Logitech Wireless M705
    Mouse Pad Cougar gaming mouse pad speed 2 XL
    OS Windows 10 Pro 64bit REV.1903
    Accessory #1 ASUS BW-16D1HT
    Accessory #2 ASUS BW-16D1HT
    Accessory #3 NZXT Aperture M

Good evening.
    The program works, but sees only MB (R5E10) - does not find the video card (RTX2080-O8G-GAMING).
    AURA for the video card separately works.
    Very much wanted to see the video card in the general AURA - I want to synchronize
    the illumination mode "a color cycle" - works for me not synchronously.
    Maybe who faced similar.
    Thanks in advance.

ROG Member Array

After uninstalling Aura Sync it left over the process atkexComSvc.exe and it's always running now. I've never had it before is there any way to remove it?

Which is located here and there's also another folder with instdriv something...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	explorer_70mQA2ejMq.png 
Views:	0 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	80920

New ROGer Array

Awesome

Quote Originally Posted by Stanislav_+7 View Post
    Good evening.
    The program works, but sees only MB (R5E10) - does not find the video card (RTX2080-O8G-GAMING).
    AURA for the video card separately works.
    Very much wanted to see the video card in the general AURA - I want to synchronize
    the illumination mode "a color cycle" - works for me not synchronously.
    Maybe who faced similar.
    Thanks in advance.
    I have the opposite issue. Only my Strix GPU shows up. None of the motherboard lighting or strips show up after upgrading from 57 to 66. I should have left everything alone I guess. I'm going to try solutions mentioned by others.

ROG Enthusiast Array SentineL_VDXi PC Specs
    SentineL_VDXi PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Dell Precision M7510
    MotherboardMaximus X Formula
    ProcessorIntel i7 8086K @5Ghz
    Memory (part number)Corsair Domi. Plat. 4x8GB (CMD16GX4M2B3200C16)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 2080 FTW3 Elite Gaming
    Sound CardSupreme FX S1220a
    MonitorDell S2409W
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Pro 512GB
    Storage #2Samsung 970 Pro 1TB
    CPU CoolerCorsair H150i Pro
    CaseCorsair Crystal 570X Mirror Black
    Power SupplyCorsair AX1200i
    Keyboard Corsair K95 Platinum
    Mouse Cyborg R.A.T. Pro X
    Headset Corsair VOID RGB
    Mouse Pad Razer Destructor 2
    Headset/Speakers Edifier R451
    OS Windows 10 Pro x64
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC88U
    Accessory #1 QNAP TS-251+

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by cajudoido View Post
    I had this problem too (with 1903 update), and after a LONG session of try and error I was able to make it work. Here's what I did:
    • First download RevoUninstaller, you can use the portable version
    • Launch the RevoUninstaller and go to options and check "show system components"
    • Uninstall all Asus Aura software components, including Kingtson, Galaxy, Patriot, Corsair aura related. For most of them there are two options, one with the blue box icon and the other with blue old computer icon, choose the blue older computer icon.
    • Uninstall the ENE software too
    • Uninstall the LiveDash
    • After uninstall all software, go to Windows services (type services on the taskbar) and check if Asus COM services still exists. If they do, stop them and kill the process on the task manager.
    • Run CMD as administrator and execute the following commands "sc delete asComSvc" and "sc delete asHmComSvc" (may not exist).
    • Delete these following folders if exists: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS", "C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService", "C:\Program Files (x86)\ENE", "C:\Program Files\ASUS", "C:\Program Files\ENE"
    • This step is optional, but I also ran the Ccleaner to clear registry.
    • Check if there are .xml files on root of C: drive. Open those files and check if they say Asus Aura (or something similar) at the top. If they do, delete them.
    • Restart the PC
    • Install Aura

After all that I think you have a good chance to work =). I think the main issue for this problem rely on the Asus COM services and previous LightningService profiles that may cause Aura to not work properly.
    I could finally make it work with this step by step BUT I had to install version 1.06.17
    Also I must clarify that if I want to make use of this version without having the AuraSync Service issue again, I cannot install LiveDash (Which REALLY REALLY S*CKS).
    ASUS Products: Maximus X Formula - RT-AC87U/AC88U

New ROGer Array

I had this problem too (with 1903 update), and after a LONG session of try and error I was able to make it work. Here's what I did:
    • Launch the RevoUninstaller and go to options and check "show system components"
    • Uninstall all Asus Aura software components, including Kingtson, Galaxy, Patriot, Corsair aura related. For most of them there are two options, one with the blue box icon and the other with blue old computer icon, choose the blue older computer icon.
    • Uninstall the LiveDash
    • After uninstall all software, go to Windows services (type services on the taskbar) and check if Asus COM services still exists. If they do, stop them and kill the process on the task manager.
    • Run CMD as administrator and execute the following commands "sc delete asComSvc" and "sc delete asHmComSvc" (may not exist).
    • Delete these following folders if exists: "C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS", "C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService", "C:\Program Files (x86)\ENE", "C:\Program Files\ASUS", "C:\Program Files\ENE"
    • Check if there are .xml files on root of C: drive. Open those files and check if they say Asus Aura (or something similar) at the top. If they do, delete them.
    • Restart the PC
    • Install Aura

After all that I think you have a good chance to work =). I think the main issue for this problem rely on the Asus COM services and previous LightningService profiles that may cause Aura to not work properly.
    Thx for this manual.

Working Great. Aura software is working again with Windows 10 1903 + livedash

ROG Enthusiast Array klepp0906 PC Specs
    klepp0906 PC Specs
    MotherboardMAXIMUS X FORMULA
    Processor8770K
    Memory (part number)CMR16GX4M2C3600C18
    Graphics Card #12080TI
    Sound CardREALTEK/ONBOARD
    MonitorU2718Q
    Storage #1970 EVO PLUS 1TB
    Storage #2BARRACUDA 8TB X9
    CPU CoolerEK SUPREMACY/WATER
    Case900D
    Power SupplyNEX1500
    Keyboard BLACKWIDOW CHROMA V2
    Mouse NAGA TRINITY
    Headset TIAMAT V2
    Mouse Pad VESPULA V2
    OS WINDOWS 10 PRO 1903
    Network RouterARRIS BGW210

• Uninstall the LiveDash
    • Restart the PC
    • Install Aura

thank you for this. some of it may or may not have been overkill, but after fighting with this all day - i managed to get the newest aura and the newest livedash working.

I revo uninstalled every single component related to aura or rgb. stopped and removed all services. removed folders. cleaned registry. restarted. installed aura first. then livedash with my fingers crossed.

finally. eureka :P

I'll think twice before updating THAT ever again.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4