cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Prime X299 Deluxe and headphone with different ohm. Low volume, help!

FoxAdriano
Level 11
Hi, I have asus Prime X299 Deluxe in my PC. Yesterday I bought an AKG headphone with 55 ohms and when I plug the mini jack on the motherboard input I listen a low volume. How could I increase that volume please? I inform you I have the volome at max power on Windows 10.
Thanks for some info.
8 REPLIES 8

MoKiChU
Level 40
Hi,

Use this thread to install/update your dedidacted audio drivers (HDA - ASUS PRIME-TUF) : https://rog.asus.com/forum/showthread.php?105878-DRIVERS-Realtek-HD-Audio-(HDA)

Once done, you will see in Realtek HD Audio Manager a function to adjust the amplification level (which is automatically adjust according to the headphone).

I thank you for you advice. I installed the second part of the link, that of the headphone but I have the same audio level I had before of that installing. When I plug the mini jack now I see it (pic 1) but I saw it even before that installing. Nothing has changed

Then I'd like to tell you, now every time I restart the PC I see this error writings (pic 2). How can I solve it please?

Thanks for your reply.

FoxAdriano wrote:
I thank you for you advice. I installed the second part of the link, that of the headphone but I have the same audio level I had before of that installing. When I plug the mini jack now I see it (pic 1) but I saw it even before that installing. Nothing has changed

Then I'd like to tell you, now every time I restart the PC I see this error writings (pic 2). How can I solve it please?

Thanks for your reply.

Follows scrupulously the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial from the PRIME-TUF category.

Note : As explained on the HDA drivers thread, if you are not on Windows 10 1809 or newer, the PRIME-TUF package will not work. However you can use the ROG package (which is compatible Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 10 64 bit 1709/RS3/16299.x or more recent and it is also compatible PRIME-TUF but older) while follows scrupulously the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial from the PRIME-TUF category.

MoKiChU
Level 40
FoxAdriano wrote:

Thanks for your reply.

Follows scrupulously the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial from the PRIME-TUF category.

Note : As explained on the HDA drivers thread, if you are not on Windows 10 1809 or newer, the PRIME-TUF package will not work. However you can use the ROG package (which is compatible Windows 7 64 bit or Windows 10 64 bit 1709/RS3/16299.x or more recent and it is also compatible PRIME-TUF but older) while follows scrupulously the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial from the PRIME-TUF category.

FoxAdriano
Level 11
Ok, thanks, how can I solve that error problem when I restart my PC?

FoxAdriano wrote:
Ok, thanks, how can I solve that error problem when I restart my PC?

I do not see where this error could come from knowing that your motherboard is not compatible Nahimic/Sonic Studio.

Check if you have accidentally installed Sonic Studio II, if yes uninstall it (if it is the case, it is that you did not follow scrupulously the tutorial because during one of the steps it is necessary to uninstall all that is linked to Realtek audio drivers). Also try to see if there is not a task or service related to a wrong installation of Nahimic/Sonic Studio that you would have done previously.

I have Asus Sonic Suite Plugins, do I have unistall it?

FoxAdriano wrote:
I have Asus Sonic Suite Plugins, do I have unistall it?

Yes, uninstall it.