cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Aura Terminal and Corsair?

DarthLoloX
Level 7
Hello,

I own the Asus ROG Aura Terminal, and I have already installed the Corsair Node Pro with Corsair LL RGB Fans.

Do you know if it will work (to controll RGB lights with Aura) if I connect the RGB Reader HUB from corsair to an RBG port of the Aura Terminal?
If no, will it work If I connect a Corsair LL RGB fan to the Aura Terminal?

I didn't try yet because my Aura program which doesn't work anymore, I am still waiting for a solution, I suspect the BIOS update now.

Thank you!
3 REPLIES 3

jahedegaard
Level 7
Not sure how it will work when connecting a corsair hub. But you can connect individual parts directly. I have several fans and strips going into the Rog terminal which are not Asus products. Works fine. Just remember to set the correct number of leds per channel in Aura for the terminal.

DarthLoloX
Level 7
The RGB reader HUB is connected to the Node Pro (if I am saying right), I wondered If I connect the RGB Reader to Aura Terminal, Will it work?
I would like to try, but I have currently problem with my Aura Software.

gtsvii
Level 7
hi! i need usb header rgb controller to synchronize with aura sync! except asus rog terminal! i dont have on my motherboard rgb header!
i have maximus vii formula with cooler rog ryuo 120 and i want to put rgb fan in my pc case to synchronized all! any usb rgb controller?