New ROGer Array

fx504 Stuttering and frames drop

i just buy Asus Tuf gaming fx504 last week. Then i try to play fortnite with it and i keep dropping frames from 100+ to 1 FPS. I also have the same problems with overwatch and world of warcraft. I dont know what to do anymore and i feel like i have made the worst decision in my life. I already reinstall the graphic card, check update for everything, use high performance in power option. I hope anyone here can help my problems

Proccessors: I5-8300H
    Graphic card: Nvidia GeForce 1050
    RAM: 4GB RAM

New ROGer Array

I Really understand the pain. I have been facing this issue on my FX504GD for 3 months. After doing several attempts, reinstalling drivers, undervolting etc. Somehow it worked fine today. It works perfectly now. Gives me a huge boost in FPS in every game (aabout 25+). Can you give me the screenshot of Power Options- High Performance(Change plan settings)- Advance power settings- processor power management - Expand both Minimum power and maximum power state and upload the screenshot. I may help you get your boi back

ROG Guru: Orange Belt Array ThrashZone PC Specs
    ThrashZone PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS x99 sabertooth & x299 Rampage VI Apex
    Processori7-5930k & i9-9940x
    Memory (part number)Trident-Z 3200C14 & Trident-Z 3600C16 both Samsung B-Dies
    Graphics Card #1EVGA 1080ti FTW3 water block & Titan Xp copper water block
    MonitorAOC G2460PG 24"G-Sync 144Hz & ASUS VG248QE 24" 144Hz
    Storage #12-Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb M.2 & 2.5" ssd's 850 pro's for os 850 evo for games
    Storage #22-LG Blu-Ray WH16NS40
    CPU Coolerx99 2-240GTX with Heatkiller-4-Pro/ vrm water block Both&x299 2-280GTX 2-D5's before and after rads
    Case2- Corsair 450D with second floors for 240GTX & 280GTX rads enclosed and filtered on top
    Power SupplyEVGA 1000P2 & EVGA 1200P2
    Keyboard Logitech G910 Orion Spectrum & Logitech G710+
    Mouse 2-Red dragon Perdition
    OS Win-7 & win-10 pro on both systems Win-7 everyday os
    Accessory #1 Heatkiller IV Pro plexi/ Copper base on both systems
    Accessory #2 Mayhems Biocide and Inhibitor with distilled water
    Accessory #3 Mayhems 3/8-5/8" clear soft tubing

Hi,
    4gb's of memory can't help a lot
    What's the config 2x2gb or 1x4gb sticks and at what speed 1600/.... ?

New ROGer Array

Clock speed

Quote Originally Posted by maxfield3009 View Post
    I Really understand the pain. I have been facing this issue on my FX504GD for 3 months. After doing several attempts, reinstalling drivers, undervolting etc. Somehow it worked fine today. It works perfectly now. Gives me a huge boost in FPS in every game (aabout 25+). Can you give me the screenshot of Power Options- High Performance(Change plan settings)- Advance power settings- processor power management - Expand both Minimum power and maximum power state and upload the screenshot. I may help you get your boi back
    Hi, Can you say what's the clock speed of your cpu in idle mine crossing base clock of 2.3Ghz