cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Rog Strix z370-F audio drivers

cozoftw1
Level 7
What happens with the lastests audio driver releases for my motherboard (Z370-F Intel)? The last driver that works properly for me is Version 6.0.1.8382 2018/04/12. All the drivers released after this are not working, when I try to install them instead of installing Realtek High Definition Audio is installing Realtek Audio, the sound works but the Sonic Radar and Sonic Studio does not work, they pop up and error saying that the driver is missing.

So far I have done the following with no luck:
- update BIOS;
- manually install the driver through device manager by manually selecting the installation kit folder;
- performing clean install of drivers;
- update windows from the old build to 1903 build.
4 REPLIES 4

So if I understand correctly on asus drivers page the latest HDA driver uploaded is the 2018 version, the next ones are UAD, a bit disappointing.

cozoftw wrote:
So if I understand correctly on asus drivers page the latest HDA driver uploaded is the 2018 version, the next ones are UAD, a bit disappointing.

Hi,

Yes, all the audio drivers published in 2019 on the support page of our motherboard are UAD drivers, all the previous ones are HDA drivers.

But why are you disappointed ? toronto699 gave you the links to the latest versions UAD or HDA, follow scrupulously the FIRST INSTALL/CLEAN INSTALL tutorial (ROG) according to your choice (our motherboard is compatible with both types of drivers : UAD & HDA).

where can i downlode new hda drivers ? with sonic studio