cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZEA Audio Jack Splitting

FalloutBoy
Level 7
Hi All,
I'm used to having my audio jacks split, I.E Front panel and rear panel audio jacks separate, with the latest version of the audio drivers you can't seem to do this - I can't find the option in Sonic Studio 3 to do it ( note this is now a windows store app )

Found RtkNGUI64 ( Effectively Sonic Suite sound manager ) in C:\Windows\System32\DriverStore\FileRepository\hdxrt.inf_amd64_ffc60bbd95c8d851
After enabling the Realtek Stereo Audio device using under device manager and setting it as the default device I then ran the above.
Now Click on the COG in the top right hand corner.
Now click on HD Audio Front Panel, Make front and rear output devices playback two different audio streams simultaneously and Separate all input jacks as independent input devices.

You should now find if you have speakers plugged into the rear jack and a headset and microphone in the front jack they are independent devices.

I don't know if this problem is unique to me but the SupremeFX Audio Panel for some reason was just not exposed on the desktop.

Have fun.
I truly believe that there are people on this planet who should voluntarily remove them selves from the gene pool.
Maximus IV Extreme Z/16G/2600K, Rampage V Extreme Edition 10/32G/6900K, G751JY-T7042H
Zenith Extreme Alpha/64G/2950x , X399 Prime A/32G/1900X
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha
0 REPLIES 0