cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Aura sync not detecting my Video card

MaLLoc
Level 8
I have lighting control 1.07.66 , after recently updating AMD Drivers for my RX590 Strix and Bios 1105 for my formula XI motherboard, the option for VGA in aura sync is not there anymore and I can't stop the lights on the vid card or change colors, I have tried reinstalling and no difference.
3 REPLIES 3

WMudrockJr
Level 7
Driver issue 19.7.1 broke Aura Sync for Vega56 too. Went back to 19.6.3 and it just needed to re-enabled.

WMudrockJr
Level 7
MaLLoc wrote:
I have lighting control 1.07.66 , after recently updating AMD Drivers for my RX590 Strix and Bios 1105 for my formula XI motherboard, the option for VGA in aura sync is not there anymore and I can't stop the lights on the vid card or change colors, I have tried reinstalling and no difference.

change driver from 19.7.1 back to 19.6.3 work for my Vega56

Thanks for suggesting about rolling back the driver version. Had to do a Windows reinstall with a new motherboard and CPU, so never even thought to grab an older version of the Radeon Software. I had tried everything I could think of and even some of the more "wacky" suggestions people had claimed had fixed their similar issues. I was stuck with thinking that the Aura sync software not working for the GFX card (but working with everything else :rolleyes:) as it was working on my old MB with the Gfx only software.

Can confirm that for me, 19.7.1 break the Aura Sync on the GFX, but 19.6.3 makes it all work!

MB: ASUS ROG Crossfire VIII Formula (X570)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3900X
GFX: ASUS ROG Strix RX VEGA64 OC
RAM: 4x16GB (64GB) Corsair Dominator Platinum RGB