Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread: Latest C7H BIOS

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by abaw001 View Post
    ABB hasn't released yet for any asus motherboards i think.
    Was released by Shimano earlier this week for X570 boards only. Asus as usual bringing up the rear in terms of releases

ROG Enthusiast Array

Quote Originally Posted by MattTheTech View Post
    Are you using the C7H Wifi or non-wifi. With Wifi I have a working Modded 2501 UEFI that an awesome OCN Forum member "mtrai" modded that opens up all the options, including HPET And Spread Spectrum Toggles. You still have to search for them using F9 in the UEFI, but you can completely control them.

If you have non-wifi that Modded Version is not quite working yet, but I hopefully will have it soon. Let me know if you are interested.
    I am that OCN member so if y'all have questions about it ask away. My user name on OCN is mtrai so I am pretty sure you can figure out what the t stands for.

Anyway I am having issues with the non wifi bios. And it is more difficult since I cannot use afugan to crossflash to test. Nor any other flasher as they do not work with the 32 Mb bios.

But as Mattthetech stated...while lots of goodies are in actual menu's such as full and total fan control and I mean really the way ASUS should of done with the fan control. Other options such as HPET and Spred Spectrum do have use F9 search to get to but it is the nature of the bios.

I cannot actually show the menu where it is located, but earlier bios we had to set those in the bios before flashing, I finally figured out how to make them searchable but the particular CBS menu itself is fully locked down by ASUS. A few bios ago I finally figured out how to make all these hidden options searchable.

I am still working on the non wifi and still testing and validating a modded version of 2501. Once I have a working version will post.

I am not gonna mod any AGESA 1.0.0.3 bios until I comfirm myself that we do not lose performance but I am not hopeful on this. So I am thinking we will be on 2501 for a while, hence why I really want to make the modded bios for the non wifi working.

Modded 2501 WIFI C7H Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q_...aO0BIR5BQzTJKH

Has to be flashed with flashback. The file is already correctly named for flashback.
    Last edited by TaijRai; 08-05-2019 at 11:09 AM.

ROG Enthusiast Array MattTheTech PC Specs
    MattTheTech PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)Nothing Interesting
    MotherboardASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
    ProcessorRyzen 9 3900x
    Memory (part number)3200C14D-16GFX (32GB Total)
    Graphics Card #1EVGA GTX 1080ti FTW3 Hybrid
    Sound CardHT Omega eCLARO
    Monitor3 Wall Mounted-1x Samsung 55" 4K TV (Runs 1440p 120hz), 2x LG 32" 1080p
    Storage #1Samsung 970 Evo
    Storage #23x Samsung 850 Evo 512GB in Raid 0 For 1.5TB Array Game Drive + ZFS 30TB NAS/Server For Storage
    CPU CoolerEKWB Dual Custom Water Loop
    CaseModded Rosewill Evo Armor 2 (I know all reviews hated it, but after my Mods its been a GREAT CASE)
    Power SupplyCorsair RM1000i
    Keyboard Corsair RGB k70 Lux V2
    Mouse Logitech G700s
    Headset Oculus Rift
    Mouse Pad Razor Vespula
    Headset/Speakers 7.1 Custom Built Surround Sound System
    OS Win 10 Pro 64bit
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC1900p
    Accessory #1 10Gb Nic

Quote Originally Posted by TaijRai View Post
    I am that OCN member so if y'all have questions about it ask away. My user name on OCN is mtrai so I am pretty sure you can figure out what the t stands for.

Anyway I am having issues with the non wifi bios. And it is more difficult since I cannot use afugan to crossflash to test. Nor any other flasher as they do not work with the 32 Mb bios.

But as Mattthetech stated...while lots of goodies are in actual menu's such as full and total fan control and I mean really the way ASUS should of done with the fan control. Other options such as HPET and Spred Spectrum do have use F9 search to get to but it is the nature of the bios.

I cannot actually show the menu where it is located, but earlier bios we had to set those in the bios before flashing, I finally figured out how to make them searchable but the particular CBS menu itself is fully locked down by ASUS. A few bios ago I finally figured out how to make all these hidden options searchable.

I am still working on the non wifi and still testing and validating a modded version of 2501. Once I have a working version will post.

I am not gonna mod any AGESA 1.0.0.3 bios until I comfirm myself that we do not lose performance but I am not hopeful on this. So I am thinking we will be on 2501 for a while, hence why I really want to make the modded bios for the non wifi working.

Modded 2501 WIFI C7H Download: https://drive.google.com/open?id=1q_...aO0BIR5BQzTJKH

Has to be flashed with flashback. The file is already correctly named for flashback.
    @TaijRai You are an Absolute LEGEND!

ROG Enthusiast Array ZEEED PC Specs
    ZEEED PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VII
    Processor3900X
    Memory (part number)Teamgroup 4133 8pack edition
    Graphics Card #1Watercooled Titan Pascal
    MonitorAcer 4k
    Storage #1Samsung 960 NVME
    CPU CoolerPhobya Nova Extreme
    CaseCheap one :D
    Power SupplySuperflower 1200 platinum
    Keyboard Saiteck Cyborg
    Mouse SK Gaming Mionix
    Headset Asus Volcan ANX
    Headset/Speakers Panasonic :)

Quote Originally Posted by thedotlair View Post
    Was released by Shimano earlier this week for X570 boards only. Asus as usual bringing up the rear in terms of releases
    Well YOU ARE WRONG cause MSI have not released it for any boards yet.

https://www.reddit.com/r/MSI_Gaming/..._1003abb_bios/

New ROGer Array

So what does this do?

Quote Originally Posted by TaijRai View Post

So what does this modded BIOS provide? Stability? Out of the box compatibility for 3200 CL14? I'm looking for C7H (non-wifi)

New ROGer Array

*deleted*

ROG Enthusiast Array ZEEED PC Specs
    ZEEED PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus Crosshair VII
    Processor3900X
    Memory (part number)Teamgroup 4133 8pack edition
    Graphics Card #1Watercooled Titan Pascal
    MonitorAcer 4k
    Storage #1Samsung 960 NVME
    CPU CoolerPhobya Nova Extreme
    CaseCheap one :D
    Power SupplySuperflower 1200 platinum
    Keyboard Saiteck Cyborg
    Mouse SK Gaming Mionix
    Headset Asus Volcan ANX
    Headset/Speakers Panasonic :)

Quote Originally Posted by geerbeer View Post
    So what does this modded BIOS provide? Stability? Out of the box compatibility for 3200 CL14? I'm looking for C7H (non-wifi)
    Extra options for people that like getting 101% out of hardware. Like option to turn off HPET.

BTW 1.0.0.3ABB removes support of PCIE4.0 from motherboards
    https://www.tomshardware.co.uk/amd-g...ews-61359.html

So there is that :/ Thanks AMD :/

ROG Guru: White Belt Array

Quote Originally Posted by ZEEED View Post
    Extra options for people that like getting 101% out of hardware. Like option to turn off HPET.

BTW 1.0.0.3ABB removes support of PCIE4.0 from motherboards
    https://www.tomshardware.co.uk/amd-g...ews-61359.html

So there is that :/ Thanks AMD :/
    The article you linked states that it is unknown if it is due to the AGESA or Gigabyte. We will know when the new AGESA comes out on a different brand

New ROGer Array omerorge PC Specs
    omerorge PC Specs
    MotherboardAsus ROG Crosshair VII Hero
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 5 3600
    Memory (part number)G.Skill Trident Z RGB DDR4 3200MHz CL16 - 16GB (2 x 8GB)
    Graphics Card #1Zotac Nvidia GTX 660
    MonitorSamsung 940BW
    Storage #1ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro NVMe - 256GB
    Storage #2Samsung 850 EVO SSD - 250GB
    CPU CoolerCooler Master ML240L RGB
    CaseCooler Master MasterBox MB511
    Power SupplySeasonic 620W 80+ Bronze S12II
    Keyboard Asus ROG Strix Flare
    Mouse Asus ROG Gladius II Origin
    Headset Corsair HS70 Wireless
    Mouse Pad Corsair MM300
    Headset/Speakers Technics SU-V620 - JBL infinity SM 155
    OS Windows 10 64 bit 1903
    Accessory #1 Monster Pusat Pro Wireless Gamepad
    Accessory #2 ASUS ROG Addressable 60CM LED
    Accessory #3 Aerocool AC120B

ASUS! Please do not terminate PCIE 4.0 support

New ROGer Array

CH7-nonWIFI
    Bios 2406 (Agesa 1.0.0.2) and best performance, no BIOS mouse support and thats it?
    2501 has AGESA 1.0.0.2 and best performance but it has c7 boot up bug?
    2602 has 1003AB and still bad performance, but no c7 boot up bug.
    The latest BIOS will have 1003ABB that still does not have 1002 performance, but fixes...

Is there a good summary of BIOS version and AGESA?

Page 17 of 37 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast