cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Strix RX590 Non-AURA Error

Razorino1211
Level 7
Hey Guys,

So i just got my new Strix RX590. The Drivers are Up to date. Now i wanted to change my RGB Effect but the Cards RGB dont get recognized. I have also an Strix Mainboard and the Main AURA Sync Program dont recognize the Cards RGB (just the Board RGB) and when i try to Start the Special AURA Installer for the Graphic from Driver CD i just get the Error "NON-AURA". Who can help me with this?
6 REPLIES 6

mgoodall
Level 7
Having no joy with the Aura Sync, I tried to VGA only software but get the same error as you 'Non-Aura' so interested if this can be resolved..?

So you got this also with an Strx RX590? Seems like there are some Problems with the Cards.

Nope i have a Vega 64 Strix.

It was working perfectly (aura sync that is) but for some reason now it's totally broken. And non-aura for the GPU only software.

I'm certain its a software issue not hardware.

mgoodall
Level 7
Razorino1211 wrote:
Hey Guys,

So i just got my new Strix RX590. The Drivers are Up to date. Now i wanted to change my RGB Effect but the Cards RGB dont get recognized. I have also an Strix Mainboard and the Main AURA Sync Program dont recognize the Cards RGB (just the Board RGB) and when i try to Start the Special AURA Installer for the Graphic from Driver CD i just get the Error "NON-AURA". Who can help me with this?

After a lot of time wasted reinstalling Aura using different methods, I rolled back from Windows 10 1903 to the previous version (1803 I believe), which solved my issue. Not only that, I then created a restore point and proceeded to manual update back to 1903 - still working.

To be more specific just rolling back to the Radeon Graphics Driver also fixed mine. (tried and tested).

I'm so glad to put this issue to bed it's was highly frustrating.

Give it a try.

I

How can i downgrade my Windows Version? I dont make restore Points before Updates.

Razorino1211 wrote:
How can i downgrade my Windows Version? I dont make restore Points before Updates.

Google is your friend.

Try rolling back just the GPU drivers first - download them online and install over the new ones is what I did worked fine.