cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Another version of GPU Tweak that does NOT work. 2.0.3.1

Copak
Level 7

Where is the gpu clock? it's not there anymore. also setting to OC mode should set the clock to 1380 and it doesn't, it's still 1360 like is normal for gaming mode.

gpu clock - mhz. at least i have mhz.

What are you doing Asus? Previous version had problems too, it kept the leds flashing forever when changing settings.

Srly, what are you doing?
3 REPLIES 3

shelleynme
Level 7
There can be only one!
https://www.msi.com/page/afterburner

BigJohnny
Level 13
Ive not had any luck with GPU tweak. Some versions have been better than others, stucck with trying a few of the latest with 2080Ti support but still too buggy. Im not worried about missing clocks, UPS GPUZ for that. the on screen causes major problems.
As stated the two better are after burner and EVGA X1. Personally Im finding the afterburner works best for me.

BigJohnny wrote:
Ive not had any luck with GPU tweak. Some versions have been better than others, stucck with trying a few of the latest with 2080Ti support but still too buggy. Im not worried about missing clocks, UPS GPUZ for that. the on screen causes major problems.
As stated the two better are after burner and EVGA X1. Personally Im finding the afterburner works best for me.

Personally im using GPU Tweak because there is no other way to controll external fans plugged on to my 1080Ti but yeah otherwise Afterburner by far the best OC utility .