cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Asus Maximus XI formula usb power

vanraily
Level 7
hi everyone i have a question about my maximus xi formula mobo .
i already enabled erp s4+s5 in the bios , but my ryujin 360 is still on even if the pc is off, am i missing something*

i tried erp s5 mode ryujin 360 led off but my usb devices led turns on (keyboard and mouse) , my headset dock (arctis pro wireless) stays on*

so i tried erp s4 + s5 now everythings off but the ryujin 360 leds are on (rainbow mode)

need help guys thanks and more power !*
7 REPLIES 7

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
vanraily wrote:
hi everyone i have a question about my maximus xi formula mobo .
i already enabled erp s4+s5 in the bios , but my ryujin 360 is still on even if the pc is off, am i missing something*

i tried erp s5 mode ryujin 360 led off but my usb devices led turns on (keyboard and mouse) , my headset dock (arctis pro wireless) stays on*

so i tried erp s4 + s5 now everythings off but the ryujin 360 leds are on (rainbow mode)

need help guys thanks and more power !*

as far is my test. on full off the leds stay on. well not always. that is also being noted to see if ASUS HQ DEv FIx the heck of the apps.

Now here is what you can do. Is sunc with aura. once the cooler is link, and the instruction is made that on off the leds are off, then that can be done.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
as far is my test. on full off the leds stay on. well not always. that is also being noted to see if ASUS HQ DEv FIx the heck of the apps.

Now here is what you can do. Is sunc with aura. once the cooler is link, and the instruction is made that on off the leds are off, then that can be done.

i tried your your suggestion but its still on ill just wait for a fix then

thanks*

vanraily wrote:

i tried your your suggestion but its still on ill just wait for a fix then

thanks*

hi everyone , ok so i installed the updated *bios 1201

its still the same

jaylourence
Level 7
hi everyone any update on this? am at bios 1302 atm but still the same, ryujin led and asus spotlight still on at shutdown even with s4+s5

hi everyone any update on this? am at bios 1302 atm but still the same, ryujin led and asus spotlight still on at shutdown even with s4+s5

now i have the same behavior. ryujin 360 rgbs stay on in stand by (s5 state)
im using maximus xi formula and rog thor power supply.
it was working before (all lights off in s5) but for ome reason the ryujin rgb is now on in stand by.

looking the whole day for an solution to this. 😞

any updates or ideas?

I found the problem (at least on my side)

Im using Armoury Crate to sync Auro with my Maximus XI Formula and Ryujin 360. I use the stealth Bios Setting for Standby, i used ErP S5+S4 and the "disable USB in S5 Standby".
In this constellation the USB Power to Ryujin gets interrupted while going into Standby and Ryujin loses the current setting. this will result in lightning RGB in standby because Ryujin is not in sync anymore and dosent know about the stealth in standby setting.

So its important to not interrupt USB Power to Ryujin. To accomplish this im using no Erp, "enable USB in S5 Standby" and still the stealth mode for Standby.
Now all Lights are off in standby.

The downside of this: All USB Hubs do always deliver USB Power in standby.