cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Gaming center is not workng. HELP

Snmyh
Level 7
Hi guys,I bought my laptop 3 days ago and after the installation of windows 10 my ROG gaming center and all ASUS files are gone. I searched in the internet for them but I didn't find anything there.What should I do ?
5 REPLIES 5

TimeLion724
Level 8
Use the support website to find your Laptop drivers and software, then look under the Utilities section and you'll find it.

Be sure to bookmark your driver webpage for future reference.

ASUS Official Support
" The speed of the fallen one does not change..."

GUIDE TO FIXING BSOD ERRORS

TimeLion724 wrote:
Use the support website to find your Laptop drivers and software, then look under the Utilities section and you'll find it.

Be sure to bookmark your driver webpage for future reference.

ASUS Official Support

Thank you for the help buddy, I installed all of the drivers and utilities for my computer and again nothing happened, I still dont't have the Gaming center and when I press the button on my keyboard for ROG Gaming center, nothing. May be I should try something different, may be I should reinstall Windows or i don't know.

Please run dxdiag.exe and post your results. Lets first determine what model you have.

Here's what I'm talking about:
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server

jdfrench3 wrote:
Please run dxdiag.exe and post your results. Lets first determine what model you have.

Here's what I'm talking about:

My model is Strix GL703GM and my bios is 309 (GL703GM.309)

1. Did you purchase your laptop without an OS installed? Then the reseller should be giving you a Driver DVD, use it to install all the ASUS drivers and programs.

2. Did you use the restoral partition to install Windows 10? This is the best way, as the laptop is restored to near OEM condition.

3. Did you save a copy of your eSupport folder? With the eSupport folder you can restore most of the original ASUS programming.

4. Did you simply format your OS drive and install a fresh copy of Windows 10? You are punting in the wind as many ASUS programs need more than what is posted on the support website.

Below is a link to a German website that saves copies of Driver DVDs for many ASUS laptops. The link has the GL703GS/GM Driver DVD. The website is German, downloads are in English, most downloads are large zip files. Use your browser translator to read.

https://www.asustreiber.de/downloads/download/60-windows-10/808-gl703gs-gm-treiber-dvd

Download, extract all, mount the iso file, copy contents to a folder named eSupport. It isn't an exact copy of the original eSupport as it is meant to be an actual DVD (and you could make a DVD if you want) but all the files found in the original eSupport folder are there. Find the file named AsInsWiz.exe (ASUS Installation Wizard) and run the program. The ASUS Installation Wizard allows you to install all the drivers and programs that originally came with your laptop. You can pick and choose what you want loaded.

When you accomplish this, many hidden and encrypted files are installed to support the various ASUS programs (these files are not on the support website).

I would suggest, either delete all the ASUS programming you have already installed, then run the ASUS Installation Wizard or simply format your OS drive again, install Windows 10, then run the ASUS Installation Wizard, before all other programs.

Since you didn't post a copy of your DirectX Diagnostic Tool, I caution you, the above listed driver DVD will only work for the GL703GS/GM models. I believe it confirms BIOS use.

Let me know how this works out. Post in forums/notebooks/gl series gaming notebooks.

Good Luck
G752VSK, G75VW-3D, G51J, G1S
Homebuilt Windows Server