cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I Bid Adieu !!

Phillyflyer
Level 10
Guys....sadly I must say...I moving on...I am happy to say that it was a pleasure to partake and have a voice in this forum that was able to provide some knowledge and support for those that were in need....I've made some friends through the forum via PM and what not...and thank those for your kind words...I've also had renewed some friendships from the past..Silent Scone....HiVizMan....Menthol...guys...it's been a slice..to say the least....and to Raja...a very special thanks !!!...May we all band together again in the next chipset life..lol...Cheers my friends and take care !!
Asus ROG Maximus XI EXTREME
Intel i7 9900K OC'D @ 5.2 GHZ @ 1.345V (1.296V LOAD) LLC 6 PRIME 95 STABLE 8 HRS
XSPC RX360 Rad (6)Scythe Gentle Typhoon 1850 RPM Fans In Push/Pull @ 1500 RPMS
Swiftech Drive II / Swiftech MCP35X Pump
Enermax Platimax 1200 Watt Power Supply
32GB G.Skill F4-3866C18Q-32GTZR 3866 MHZ CL18 1.35V (OC 4266MHZ 17-18-18-41-2T @1.45V)
MSI GTX 1070 SEA HAWK EK X SLI WITH ASUS HB RGB
(5)Samsung 840 Pro 128 GB In Raid 0
(2) WD 1TB Black Edition
Corsair 900 D
2 REPLIES 2

mdzcpa
Level 12
Hey Philly. Where are you headed to? Dropping back from the hobby? Moving to a different forum?

In any case... wish you all the best. I've always enjoyed your posts. Take care.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
Phillyflyer wrote:
Guys....sadly I must say...I moving on...I am happy to say that it was a pleasure to partake and have a voice in this forum that was able to provide some knowledge and support for those that were in need....I've made some friends through the forum via PM and what not...and thank those for your kind words...I've also had renewed some friendships from the past..Silent Scone....HiVizMan....Menthol...guys...it's been a slice..to say the least....and to Raja...a very special thanks !!!...May we all band together again in the next chipset life..lol...Cheers my friends and take care !!

Cheer and good journey. Also need to chat hit me on discord. Drop anytime!!!!!!!!!
Learn, Play Enjoy!