i5 2500k
TT spinq vt
samsung 830 64g (2) boot and app
seagate 500g for game downloads and stuff
asus gtx 570 dcii.
etc
etc

this case has 8 bays.
where the mobo hits to the first pcie only 7 bays (expansion slots)
so after putting in the 3 slot gpu.....only 4 left..
of course leaving space between an sli set up....basically nil for any other card..
beit a sound card or wifi card...
I was expecting this when i bought the set up and components. however the 570 dcii
has an extremely noticeable bow in it while it is connected to the mobo.. right side swags a good bit..
is this normal on this card? i'm not worried about the card as much as the stress it is putting on my mobo..
i've watched the reviews on line "new egg , JJ etc...." talking about the back plate and such.. should it be bowing this much?
also should i go ahead and get something else i can easily run 2 cards in later and a wifi card...(this old house needs a wifi card.. only one phone hook up... thats in the hall where the old rotary dial phone was...assuming usb wifi is not as good as internal... Help anyone!
1 REPLY 1

icameasbelgian
Level 7
The bow on the asus GTX570 dcii is normal. I'll try and add a picture of mine tomorrow as a reference. I wouldn't worry too much about it, enjoy your build!
CM Storm Enforcer | Asus P6T-SE | Intel i7-950 (stock) | CoolerMaster V8 | Corsair XMS3 12GB | Asus GTX570 DCII | CoolerMaster GX750 | Intel 320 120GB (OS-Software) | OCZ Vertex-2 90GB (Games) | 2x Samsung Spinpoint 1TB (Data)