cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AMD 19.7.2 out, aura sync still not working.

Synoxia
Level 7
Canyou update lightingservice? Thanks
25 REPLIES 25

RAMChYLD
Level 7
I just logged in to report this too. Aura Sync stopped working with Radeon 19.7.1. Still not working on 19.7.2

Even worse is that GPU Tweak II will also not detect the two external cooling fans I connected to my Strix Vega 64. So 19.7.1 not only broke Aura, but also broke GPU Tweak II.

So it's AMD drivers that stopped my RX580 showing up in AURA? I already clean reinstalled Windows and everything to figure out if it was some conflict with something like Corsair iCue or whatever. :mad:

At least it still remembers my settings from before so i guess it's purple life for the time being.

Up. Cmon asus. Update the software.

Hey can anyone tell me what is working version of aura lighting control after 19.7.2?
I just want to disable my lights and none of the versions I have tried even open up I just get aurasynch has failed to connect or something like that.
The way Asus overcharges for their GPU I thought their software would be good but it is one of the worst I have used.
I should have stuck with sapphire it not only runs cooler but software is also top notch.

RAMChYLD wrote:
I just logged in to report this too. Aura Sync stopped working with Radeon 19.7.1. Still not working on 19.7.2

Even worse is that GPU Tweak II will also not detect the two external cooling fans I connected to my Strix Vega 64. So 19.7.1 not only broke Aura, but also broke GPU Tweak II.

Nio it is not, I reversed the drivers from AMD and still not working. Took my card to other PC with Windows 10 1803, Aura not working, Windows 10 1903, Aura not working since last Patch Tuesday.

Clean Install Windows 10 1803 and 1809 and 1903. Aura working, last tuesday patches, GPU not showing in Aura software.

But there is also another issue. GPU Tweak also not working well, fan's are not controlled anymore, already had a shut down of my PC because my GPU got to hot.

Tested out these driver versions. All clean installs.

I have Windows 10 1903 Build 18362.239 updated as of this writing 7/26/2019. Installed newest version to older versions one at a time.
Aura Sync Lighting_Control_1.07.66

Aura Sync components:
keyboard - rog claymore
mouse - rog pugio
ram - 16gb Trident Z Royal
gpu - Strix Vega 64
cooler - wraith prism
motherboard - strix B450F gaming
fans - coolermasterfan
lightstrips - 2x deepcool 350

NOT WORKING - win10-64Bit-Radeon-Software-Adrenalin-2019-Edition-19.7.3-July25 - (Latest)
NOT WORKING - win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-2019-edition-19.7.2-july16
NOT WORKING - win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-2019-edition-19.7.1-july7

WORKING - win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-2019-edition-19.6.3-june27

I won't be updating my driver until this is fixed.

Can confirm 19.7.3 here, third AMD update now that has a broken Aura Sync.

Fatal1ty6688 wrote:
WORKING - win10-64bit-radeon-software-adrenalin-2019-edition-19.6.3-june27

Yes!!! You're the man! This is the only solution that worked for me (I'm even on the latest Aura, 1.07.71. Uninstalled driver with DDU and installed 19.6.3, everything is golden now.

C'mon AMD & ASUS, figure this crap out...

I have reported this to ASUS and I received a disappointing reply. It's so frustrating that I don't know what to do at this point.

Thank you for contacting ASUS Product Support.
My name is John L. and it's my pleasure to help you with your problem.
I am writing this email to provide you an update about your ongoing case. Here's the recommendation of our engineer.

We check with VEAG 64 driver in Asus. apparently, there is no update from our website.

So, only suggest using the 19.6.3 if it works.