cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate (Beta)

dfaovred
Level 10
I did a fresh install of 1903 and decided to install Armoury Crate when it popped up on first boot.

No other Asus apps are installed.

Give it a try and post your results/issues!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/armoury-crate-beta/9pm9dfqrdh3f?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
130 REPLIES 130

1mluer
Level 11
dfaovred wrote:
I did a fresh install of 1903 and decided to install Armoury Crate when it popped up on first boot.

No other Asus apps are installed.

Give it a try and post your results/issues!

https://www.microsoft.com/en-au/p/armoury-crate-beta/9pm9dfqrdh3f?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

I installed Armoury Crate for the fist time. I get the drivers section but no Aura. I still had Armory II, Aura .66 and livedash installed still. I also had to turn on Armory Crate in bios under tools to get the drivers section working but still no aura in Armoury Crate. I guess I shoud uninstall Aura and Armoury II then reinstall Crate.
InWin 909 Silver RGB build
i9-10900k
ROG Maximus XII Apex
ROG Matrix 2080 ti
Gskill Trident Royal 4400 16g

Everything overclocked and love it.
ROG Awesomeness !!!!

1mluer wrote:
I installed Armoury Crate for the fist time. I get the drivers section but no Aura. I still had Armory II, Aura .66 and livedash installed still. I also had to turn on Armory Crate in bios under tools to get the drivers section working but still no aura in Armoury Crate. I guess I shoud uninstall Aura and Armoury II then reinstall Crate.

Will not work. in the end will be the same. i can not even put on black seleccion. but manage to make it stable even with kernel errors.

as soon that is working aura will be install since you need to access the part of the board. i will try to make back if posible today.

As for is my testing is app is not working as it should. these as do be a clean experience not 10 hours trying to me it work.

Once the Crate is in and load aura. it works like armory, crate will take control of the apps. if you want to open aura, will crash. if you un sync first then you can load the aura. but have no control over it. i can not make it work. only missing the motherboard. but the leds can be control.

Learn, Play Enjoy!

dfaovred
Level 10
I did not install any other Asus apps, only Armoury Crate.

dfaovred wrote:
I did not install any other Asus apps, only Armoury Crate.

Same here. And... it sync. buy not available. That was made posiuble cause i isntall GPU tweak. so is soething to do with a C++

But i have a friend that will send the pictures today the entire ecosystem is working. formula xi 360 aio asus, rams. leds and he can control all the aio and from the crate it self.

I can finish crashing the system isntaling something with a distribuible that has all version of c++ and check since that works but with errors. or i can wait and see if wake up

I wish asus can enter mi system and tell me in my face what is the issue and why does not work and same isntruccion ware done on bot computers.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I have a Perflib
Access to performance data was denied to user "SYSTEM" (value from GetUserName() for the running thread) as attempted from module "C:\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe" (value from GetModuleFileName() for the binary that issued the query).

a service control manager
The AsusUpdateCheck service did not shut down properly after receiving a preshutdown control.

The application \Device\HarddiskVolume8\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe with process id 4808 stopped the removal or ejection for the device USB\VID_0B05&PID_18AE&MI_00\6&1389fada&0&0000.

The application \Device\HarddiskVolume8\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\AsusFanControlService\2.00.76\AsusFanCo ntrolService.exe with process id 4804 stopped the removal or ejection for the device USB\VID_0B05&PID_18AE&MI_00\6&1389fada&0&0000.

The application \Device\HarddiskVolume8\Program Files (x86)\LightingService\LightingService.exe with process id 4808 stopped the removal or ejection for the device USB\VID_0B05&PID_18AE&MI_00\6&1389fada&0&0000.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I think I find a issue that maybe is a root cause. The ROGLSLLoader is responsable of updating the informacion on the system

Faulting application name: ROGLSLoader.exe, version: 2.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5cfddbb6
Faulting module name: ROGLSLoader.exe, version: 2.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x5cfddbb6
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x000000000001153a
Faulting process id: 0x3738
Faulting application start time: 0x01d540f830140ef5
Faulting application path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROGLSLoader\ROGLSLoader.exe
Faulting module path: C:\Program Files (x86)\ASUS\ROGLSLoader\ROGLSLoader.exe
Report Id: 79868d1b-118f-49d5-a807-d282018f293b
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

Part of the proces has a vcruntime140dll. that can be crashing cause a frame work from windows?
Learn, Play Enjoy!

Using Armoury Crate version 2.3.5 and in the update center of the Settings menu, I keep getting " Update [SDK] Version 1.02.02 Date 2019/07/12 notification.
Whenever I update nothing happens after restarting my system and the notification just reappears. Any clue as to what may be the culprit? systme is only two weeks old.

RVALDES23 wrote:
Using Armoury Crate version 2.3.5 and in the update center of the Settings menu, I keep getting " Update [SDK] Version 1.02.02 Date 2019/07/12 notification.
Whenever I update nothing happens after restarting my system and the notification just reappears. Any clue as to what may be the culprit? systme is only two weeks old.

Just click check for updates and you'll see it's already up to date. Must be a bug.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
I got a update 2h ago. i have control even on the aio fan speed a app. all RGB are minus the bord itself. maybe a further update on the way. also if my notes are ok, ai suite sholud be updated.

but is working.
Learn, Play Enjoy!