cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Armoury Crate Update Center update loop? Strix x570-E

CreativeMindTec
Level 7
I am stuck in this weird update loop for ROG Strix x570-E Gaming motherboard. it shows I have an update with the date 2019/06/24. After I update this it says I have an update with the date 2019/07/09. After I install that it says I have the 2019/06/24 update again and it keeps going back and fourth, over and over again. Whats the deal?
23 REPLIES 23

RVALDES23
Level 7
I have the same issue but with the rog claymore sdk 1.02.02.
Says I have to update and restart my device. Keeps popping up after every restart.

Still have not found a fix for this issue.

Yea, I thought the problem was fixed after an update about a week ago, the date on it was from August which is weird because their support site is showing July , after seeing your reply I checked again and clicked "check for updates" and for what ever weird reason it rolled mine back to June , and now mine is reading 06 june again. This whole armoury crate needs a lot of work, it is super glitchy. Any settings I make in the aura effects never stays on and I have to redo it every time my computer turns on. Their support download page has it listed as 2019/07/05 with no version number. My version says 2.3.5.0 and have no idea if its the latest since the display date keeps ping ponging all over the place. Doesn't even seem like its worth the hassle. Pretty worthless in my opinion. It messed up my bios for awhile and I had to update bios manually not using armory crate to get it right. Just feels like this software was not tested properly.

Same problem here in a Zephyrus S GX502GW.
Aura keyboard configuration stopped working when applied and updates keep there... Looks like old updates came up by mistake.

Has anybody reached out to Asus directly about this? What did they say?

Re
Level 10
Had the same issue my rescue was that I made a restore point before this happened. Now before I update any software from Asus I make restore point.
You can try this. Start Armoury Crate and stop the Armoury Crate service and reload the page After this Turn on ur Service again but create a restore point *

Ive been having the same issue except for me the update center of asus armour crate keeps showing me to update my rog strix flare keyboard update html version 1.00.11. Ive tried everything clean install of windows reinstalling and redoing armour crate and asus rog live service but sadly nothing ive tried seems to work I update and it just tells me to restart my computer and when I do it shows the update again.

MrAgapiGC
Level 13
my recomendation. Leve it. it will fix by itself. I pass my self with it at start.
Learn, Play Enjoy!

MrAgapiGC wrote:
my recomendation. Leve it. it will fix by itself. I pass my self with it at start.

Ya I sent a email to tech support if they don't have anything worth trying I'll just leave it. Everything else works fine for me profiles load and aura lights stay in sync so. Only downside can't see the keyboard as a device on the armour crate but it does show up in aura sync and lets me change the lights. So I can live with that.

dfaovred
Level 10
New version of Armoury Crate released just now, update and re-test.

v2.4.8.0