Page 108 of 111 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 1108
  1. #1071
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by EZ_PC_TECH View Post
    epic fail as it is

  2. #1072
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    The time has passed. Is it the Time to look for another motherboard vendor?

  3. #1073
    ROG Member Array Diskach PC Specs
    Diskach PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI HERO
    ProcessorRyzen 5 3600
    Memory (part number)Aegis 3000 2x8GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI Gaming GTX 970
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorDell P2414H
    Storage #1Adata Sx8200 Pro 512 nvme
    Storage #2SanDisk Ultra II 256g + Crucial MX500 1tb
    CPU CoolerThermalright Macho rev B
    CaseCM Advanced 2 White
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 450W
    Keyboard MS keyboard 600 White
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 X1 Gamepad with dongle
    Diskach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    21

    I am not defending Asus, but that slide was from the MSI, not from AMD, not from Asus. (EDIT: And MSI delivered!)
    So Asus didn't say anything about when they will release new BIOS.
    And yeah, this is my first mobo from Asus and it will be the last, I am very very disappointed with their support. It's slow and they take a few BIOS releases to fix some of the known problems with boards.
    Well, at least with 7601 my rig works perfectly.
    Last edited by Diskach; 12-01-2019 at 07:03 AM.

  4. #1074
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Nov 2019
    Reputation
    13
    Posts
    24

    1 year support for CROSSHAIR VII is frustrating on customer side. GIGABYTE is doing great job, im going to support them 2021 (AM5)
    https://www.hardwareluxx.de/communit...28903.html#2.1

  5. #1075
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array EZ_PC_TECH PC Specs
    EZ_PC_TECH PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair Hero VII x470/MSI Godlike x570
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X/3900X/3950X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill FlareX 3800 14-16-14-16-26 CR1)
    Graphics Card #1MSI 1070Ti Titanium EK WB
    Graphics Card #21080Ti EK WB
    MonitorMSI Optix 32"
    CPU CoolerXSPC Raystorm Pro + Alphacool XT45 360 + D5 + HW Labs GTX480 + HW Labs GTX420
    CaseFully custom
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime SSR-650T
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    EZ_PC_TECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    96

    Quote Originally Posted by Diskach View Post
    I am not defending Asus, but that slide was from the MSI, not from AMD, not from Asus. (EDIT: And MSI delivered!)
    So Asus didn't say anything about when they will release new BIOS.
    And yeah, this is my first mobo from Asus and it will be the last, I am very very disappointed with their support. It's slow and they take a few BIOS releases to fix some of the known problems with boards.
    Well, at least with 7601 my rig works perfectly.
    Yep. I switching too. Asus showed itself the worst during the last year. I would understand if they wouldn't be the most expensive brand on the market, but since they are charging a premium and being worst, I see no reason to remain their customer.

  6. #1076
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    5

    Quote Originally Posted by EZ_PC_TECH View Post
    Yep. I switching too. Asus showed itself the worst during the last year. I would understand if they wouldn't be the most expensive brand on the market, but since they are charging a premium and being worst, I see no reason to remain their customer.
    Yup , this is my last Asus motherboard.

  7. #1077
    ROG Member Array Diskach PC Specs
    Diskach PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI HERO
    ProcessorRyzen 5 3600
    Memory (part number)Aegis 3000 2x8GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI Gaming GTX 970
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorDell P2414H
    Storage #1Adata Sx8200 Pro 512 nvme
    Storage #2SanDisk Ultra II 256g + Crucial MX500 1tb
    CPU CoolerThermalright Macho rev B
    CaseCM Advanced 2 White
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 450W
    Keyboard MS keyboard 600 White
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 X1 Gamepad with dongle
    Diskach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    21

    OK, here are links on the Overclock.net for BETA BIOSes for c6h, c6h wifi, c7h and c7h wifi (Agesa 1.0.0.4B):

    https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-a...l#post28224308

  8. #1078
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by Diskach View Post
    OK, here are links on the Overclock.net for BETA BIOSes for c6h, c6h wifi, c7h and c7h wifi (Agesa 1.0.0.4B):

    https://www.overclock.net/forum/11-a...l#post28224308
    Anyone tried this on C7H yet? The reports over at overclock.net seem quite mixed. The 'sleep' bug sounds particularly bad. I think I'll wait for the stable release.

  9. #1079
    ROG Member Array Diskach PC Specs
    Diskach PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI HERO
    ProcessorRyzen 5 3600
    Memory (part number)Aegis 3000 2x8GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI Gaming GTX 970
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorDell P2414H
    Storage #1Adata Sx8200 Pro 512 nvme
    Storage #2SanDisk Ultra II 256g + Crucial MX500 1tb
    CPU CoolerThermalright Macho rev B
    CaseCM Advanced 2 White
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 450W
    Keyboard MS keyboard 600 White
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 X1 Gamepad with dongle
    Diskach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by squirrito View Post
    Anyone tried this on C7H yet? The reports over at overclock.net seem quite mixed. The 'sleep' bug sounds particularly bad. I think I'll wait for the stable release.
    I am using it on c6h, and there are 0 differences, even post time is the same as with 7601 (18-19sec).
    MC pbo is lower tohugh. And it's stable, no BSODs on my machine.

  10. #1080
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array EZ_PC_TECH PC Specs
    EZ_PC_TECH PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair Hero VII x470/MSI Godlike x570
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X/3900X/3950X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill FlareX 3800 14-16-14-16-26 CR1)
    Graphics Card #1MSI 1070Ti Titanium EK WB
    Graphics Card #21080Ti EK WB
    MonitorMSI Optix 32"
    CPU CoolerXSPC Raystorm Pro + Alphacool XT45 360 + D5 + HW Labs GTX480 + HW Labs GTX420
    CaseFully custom
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime SSR-650T
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    EZ_PC_TECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    96

    Post Rolled back

    Quote Originally Posted by squirrito View Post
    Anyone tried this on C7H yet? The reports over at overclock.net seem quite mixed. The 'sleep' bug sounds particularly bad. I think I'll wait for the stable release.
    I tried it on C7H and rolled back to 2901.
    Sleep bug was annoying, but what was really bad is a performance. With 2801(&2901) all my cores sit at 4220 under CB20 and single between 4417-4420. With beta 1004 my multi-core dropped to 4145. In order to get back the multicore, I needed to turn on PBO, which leads to the higher temps and 20W higher power consumption from the wall. It makes absolutely no sense
    Last edited by EZ_PC_TECH; 12-09-2019 at 03:42 AM.

Page 108 of 111 FirstFirst ... 8 58 98 106 107 108 109 110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •