Keyboard Razer BlackWidow X TOURNAMENT Chroma
    Mouse ROG Gladius II
    Headset SteelSeries Siberia 200 Gaming Headset
    Mouse Pad ROG GM50 Mouse Pad
    Headset/Speakers Edifier S550 Encore
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    Network RouterASUS RT-AC68U + RP-AC68U

Quote Originally Posted by igralec84 View Post
    I tried all that in the last month and a half, even with no errors or corruption and also no memory errors in tests, i was getting 2-4 BSODs per day on idle. Switching to Ryzen Balanced plan stopped them, maybe staying at 2133 RAM also helped, now i'm back to 3200 CL14 with manual timings.

How much stuff from the Ryzen Calculator do you guys put it except the timings, SOC + VDDP + VDDG + PLL voltages, command rate, power down, gear down and procODT? Do you have to also set the RTT and CAD_BUS stuff?

In 3Dmark, it seems all core 4400 is stable (well doesn't crash, i'm sure prime95 or cinebench would) at 1.4v, that's pretty good although not for regular use of course.
    the problem of errors is overclocking the memory if there is practically no problem leaving everything at the standard settings, people at the forum amd complain of the same problems, and here, most likely, in order to please the new processors, the chipset was sharpened for it because changing the BIOS to the very first for c6n does not work , rollback, chipset drivers, too, already changed the versions of windows and video card drivers and all the same, it’s all the same with hardware acceleration in windows but I don’t think, according to my observations, the problem is with the kernel error or the card driver, ka That part of the boost is very strong and the memory map is not stable sometimes even blocks memory card in the same frequency, I think it is pci 4.0 support has brought these problems because it blocks the AMD that support micro code

ROG Enthusiast Array

any update when the boot error fix in 0075 will be integrate into 7501 or future bios of C6H?

hope Shamino or any asus staff can answer this.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by Diskach View Post
    I had those problems like both of you, and as I sad before I returned that 3600 and bought another one from different shop. Now my PC is rock stable.
    Also as I said before new BIOS also came (7403), maybe it is the new BIOS that fixed it(i tried all the previous ones that support zen2)...
    I feel for both of you, because this many BSOD s and instability were very very frustrating.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechyInAZ View Post
    Try sfc /scannow in elevated CMD. That'll fix windows corruptions.
    Quote Originally Posted by EZ_PC_TECH View Post
    You, guys, really should open the tickets at Asus CS for all your issues. If you are not doing this, they are not even aware that something is wrong. I know that many of you not hesitating to do that, but if you don't, then you really should.
    Quote Originally Posted by igralec84 View Post
    Are you running the Windows balanced power plan or Ryzen balanced?
    My BSODs seem to have stopped after either running chkdsk /scan and chkdsk /F bacause i had some errors or switching to Ryzen balanced plan and not lowering minimum processor state from 99%.
    I had been sent back my CPU to AMD Authorized Distributors in my country
    The engineer contacted me
    They found the CPU has some problem
    They would change a new CPU for me

I had received a new CPU last week
    Everything works fine after the new CPU is installed on the computer
    There is no longer a random BSoD problem

Thank you all, you guys
    Last edited by suifong; 10-09-2019 at 05:26 PM.

New ROGer Array igralec84 PC Specs
    igralec84 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)2x F4-3200C14-8GVK
    Graphics Card #1RTX 2080 FE + EK Waterblock
    MonitorHP Omen 32
    Storage #1WD Blue 250gb M.2
    Storage #2Kingston SSD 128GB
    CPU CoolerEK-KIT X360
    CaseThermaltake Core P3
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2
    Keyboard Razer Ornata Chroma
    Mouse ASUS ROG Pugio
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 3x Noctua NF-F12
    Accessory #2 Phanteks Premium Riser

Quote Originally Posted by suifong View Post
    I had been sent back my CPU to AMD Authorized Distributors in my country
    The engineer contacted me
    They found the CPU has some problem
    They would change a new CPU for me

I had received a new CPU last week
    Everything works fine after the new CPU is installed on the computer
    There is no longer a random BSoD problem

Thank you all, you guys
    Great to hear that!

I'm also happy to report i've been without a BSOD for 12 days now (last 3 days of 3600X and now 9 days of 3700X).

I did a chkdsk that fixed some errors, then uninstalled chipset drivers with Revo Uninstaller, reinstalled and switched to Ryzen Balanced Plan (and not Windows Balanced plan with 5% minimum processor state that i used all the time before). Also used very loose 3200 CL14 timings from DRAM Calculator, but also set the termination block and CAD_BUS block ohm values manually, which i never did before.

Looking forward to AGESA 1.0.0.4 improvements coming in November, although i wonder how many of those "100" will come down to X470. Maybe AutoOC will now really get +200mhz but at own risk and warranty void or something.

New ROGer Array

Potential Q-code 8 fix

As a Final Update for my Q-code 8 issue that I had after I upgraded to my 3900x. My system is fully stable now and I haven't had that issue for over a week now. I was even able to fully reinstall windows without any problems.

For me, the fix was a) Updating to 7501 cause I strongly believe 7403 was a trash of a BIOS and b) Setting my ram timings manually and c) Disable ECC. With 7403, even if I set everything to default or make some adjustments or anything, that stupid Q-code 8 would always come up. With 7501, default seems to work just fine but the ram would be running at like 2400mhz. If I enabled DOCP to 3200mhz, it would come back to that Q-code 8. When I disabled ECC, it would happen less often but still happen. So once I set my timings manually which is really just setting it to DOCP, saving and exiting and then it will tell you the timings on that screen and then I just took a picture of all the changes and put those in manually instead. And Bam, everything seems to work. Ram is 3200mhz, no Q-code 8, Windows is able to get reinstalled.

With that being said, Asus needs to get their game up. My 1700 works flawlessly, I only had to do this with the 3900x. They need to quit taking shortcuts and higher some actual people that can do proper testing instead of releasing broken nonsense for the BIOS of all things. I can't imagine what would happen if a new pc builder had issues like this.

New ROGer Array

I have same problems, and time in my BIOS on C6H don't go(Motheboard battary NEW).

New ROGer Array

That is so odd, cause for my RAM kit at least, disabling ECC mode worked for every AGESA 1.0.0.3 BIOS until the ABBA one with 7501. With 7501 i have to run ECC mode or i'll get crashing.

New ROGer Array

Quote Originally Posted by TechyInAZ View Post
    That is so odd, cause for my RAM kit at least, disabling ECC mode worked for every AGESA 1.0.0.3 BIOS until the ABBA one with 7501. With 7501 i have to run ECC mode or i'll get crashing.

same result bro from CH6 EX.

I must open ECC mode If I close system will crash with BSOD

New ROGer Array

Strange, then for me, in order to run my XMP profile without crashing, I have to increase my DRAM voltage from 1.35v to 1.38v.

New ROGer Array EZ_PC_TECH PC Specs
    EZ_PC_TECH PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair Hero VII x470/MSI Godlike x570
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X/3900X/3950X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill FlareX 3800 14-16-14-16-26 CR1)
    Graphics Card #1MSI 1070Ti Titanium EK WB
    Graphics Card #21080Ti EK WB
    MonitorMSI Optix 32"
    CPU CoolerXSPC Raystorm Pro + Alphacool XT45 360 + D5 + HW Labs GTX480 + HW Labs GTX420
    CaseFully custom
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime SSR-650T
    OS Windows 10 Pro

Hey, guys! I noticed an interesting thing. Try to open an HWInfo and Aida stress test at the same time and just let it idle. All my cores boosted to 4400 one by one https://imgur.com/a/cjDOtl7
    It seems to be an easiest way to check the boost. Post your results, please.

Page 103 of 109 FirstFirst ... 3 53 93 101 102 103 104 105 ... LastLast