Page 95 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast
Results 941 to 950 of 1108
  1. #941
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    4

    Quote Originally Posted by PolRoger View Post
    New CH6H ABBA (Beta?) BIOS at hardwareluxx… Hopefully soon a new ABBA BIOS for CH6E.

    https://www.hardwareluxx.de/communit...a-1246364.html
    Still random shutdowns using my CH6, R5 3600 and FlareX memory kit Default bios options...

  2. #942
    ROG Member Array
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    12

    With bios 7501 cold boot + F9 are back (Flare X 3200Mhz), and return Asus V2 WMI.

  3. #943
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    64

    Double check that ECC mode is disabled guys. Every single BIOS for 3rd Gen Ryzen I've used has ECC mode enabled by default.

    7401 is rock solid stable for me once I disable ECC mode.

  4. #944
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array mito1172 PC Specs
    mito1172 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP DV 7
    MotherboardASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1800X 4.0 GHZ
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Flare X DDR4-3200@ 3466Mhz C14 16GB (2x8GB)
    Graphics Card #1Sapphire Nitron+Radeon RX 580 4G
    MonitorViewsonic XG2401 24"1ms 144HZ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 PRO 512 M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 550MB-520MB/s Sata3
    CPU CoolerNOCTUA NH-U12S SE
    CaseCooler Master Case PRO 5
    Power SupplySeasonic Focus Plus 750W 80+Gold
    OS WİNDOWS 10
    Network RouterAİRTİES
    mito1172's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    120

    Quote Originally Posted by bloot View Post
    Memory latency is a bit worse I was getting 64.5ns on 0075 and now can't get below 64.9ns, otherwise have had no problems so far, my mem goes to 3800C16 with 4 sticks perfectly fine and my FCLK to 1900MHz.
    Thanks for information
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X 3.6 GHZ (NOCTUA NH-U12S SE) ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO (Sapphire Nitron+Radeon RX 580 4G) G.SKILL Flare X DDR4-3200Mhz C14 32 GB (4x8GB) Samsung 970 PRO 512 M.2 SSD \Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 550MB-520MB/s Sata3 SSD

  5. #945
    New ROGer Array igralec84 PC Specs
    igralec84 PC Specs
    MotherboardASUS ROG Crosshair VII Hero
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X
    Memory (part number)2x F4-3200C14-8GVK
    Graphics Card #1RTX 2080 FE + EK Waterblock
    MonitorHP Omen 32
    Storage #1WD Blue 250gb M.2
    Storage #2Kingston SSD 128GB
    CPU CoolerEK-KIT X360
    CaseThermaltake Core P3
    Power SupplyEVGA SuperNOVA 1300 G2
    Keyboard Razer Ornata Chroma
    Mouse ASUS ROG Pugio
    Headset/Speakers Logitech Z333
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 3x Noctua NF-F12
    Accessory #2 Phanteks Premium Riser
    igralec84's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    83

    Quote Originally Posted by TechyInAZ View Post
    Double check that ECC mode is disabled guys. Every single BIOS for 3rd Gen Ryzen I've used has ECC mode enabled by default.

    7401 is rock solid stable for me once I disable ECC mode.
    Yeah, Auto means Enabled also on C7H.

  6. #946
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    13

    Quote Originally Posted by Diskach View Post
    You can see my PC specs if you click under my avatar. The only thing that I set manualy are the first four timmings for RAM, and set RAM at 3133mhz, boot VDRAM 1.35V and manual RAM voltage to 1.35. I disabled all the LED's on the mobo and did some chasis fan setup. Nothing else. I use 7403.

    I see that you are trying to use latest ABBA beta bios but why when it is only giving you problems. Go back to 7403.
    Did you get BSODs with 7403 also?
    If you did, and everything was at default, something is broken in your PC, it could be mobo, CPU, GPU, maybe your PSU doesn't have enough power ...
    Since I switched to the AMD platform on July 7th 2019
    No matter which BIOS all have BSoD including 7403
    Different BIOS versions only happen differently frequently
    0075: Always
    7403: Sometimes
    At first time I think it is a bios stability problem
    But now I think it might be that my CPU is broken
    I have contacted AMD's authorized partners to prepare for repairs
    Thank you for your assistance

  7. #947
    New ROGer Array EZ_PC_TECH PC Specs
    EZ_PC_TECH PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair Hero VII x470/MSI Godlike x570
    ProcessorRyzen 7 3700X/3900X/3950X
    Memory (part number)G.Skill FlareX 3800 14-16-14-16-26 CR1)
    Graphics Card #1MSI 1070Ti Titanium EK WB
    Graphics Card #21080Ti EK WB
    MonitorMSI Optix 32"
    CPU CoolerXSPC Raystorm Pro + Alphacool XT45 360 + D5 + HW Labs GTX480 + HW Labs GTX420
    CaseFully custom
    Power SupplySeasonic Prime SSR-650T
    OS Windows 10 Pro
    EZ_PC_TECH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    95

    Quote Originally Posted by suifong View Post
    Since I switched to the AMD platform on July 7th 2019
    No matter which BIOS all have BSoD including 7403
    Different BIOS versions only happen differently frequently
    0075: Always
    7403: Sometimes
    At first time I think it is a bios stability problem
    But now I think it might be that my CPU is broken
    I have contacted AMD's authorized partners to prepare for repairs
    Thank you for your assistance
    Are you using a BIOS FlashBack and resetting the BIOS before flashing?
    Did you change any voltages?
    Have you OCed RAM?
    Did you try to increase CPU/SOC VRM switching frequency? Try to set both to 500.
    Not sure what board you have, but try to set all PCI-E devices to Auto without choosing Gen.
    Run command prompt as administrator and enter this DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    Windows might be a reason for BSODs.

  8. #948
    New ROGer Array Diskach PC Specs
    Diskach PC Specs
    MotherboardCrosshair VI HERO
    ProcessorRyzen 5 3600
    Memory (part number)Aegis 3000 2x8GB
    Graphics Card #1MSI Gaming GTX 970
    Sound CardOnboard
    MonitorDell P2414H
    Storage #1Adata Sx8200 Pro 512 nvme
    Storage #2SanDisk Ultra II 256g + Crucial MX500 1tb
    CPU CoolerThermalright Macho rev B
    CaseCM Advanced 2 White
    Power SupplyCorsair HX 450W
    Keyboard MS keyboard 600 White
    Mouse Logitech MX 518
    OS Win 10 Pro
    Accessory #1 X1 Gamepad with dongle
    Diskach's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    21

    Quote Originally Posted by EZ_PC_TECH View Post
    Are you using a BIOS FlashBack and resetting the BIOS before flashing?
    Did you change any voltages?
    Have you OCed RAM?
    Did you try to increase CPU/SOC VRM switching frequency? Try to set both to 500.
    Not sure what board you have, but try to set all PCI-E devices to Auto without choosing Gen.
    Run command prompt as administrator and enter this DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth
    Windows might be a reason for BSODs.
    He has c6h. You can see that by the BIOS version.

    I have also suggested using flashback because it is 100% clearing all settings to default.
    Maybe he has ECC enabled and that is what's causing all the BSODs.

  9. #949
    New ROGer Array
    Join Date
    Aug 2019
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    11

    Quote Originally Posted by mito1172 View Post
    Has anyone tried the new bios 7501?

    https://www.hardwareluxx.de/communit...a-1246364.html

    im using this bios and finally boosting to 4.35 finally no other bios was going above 4.1 for me . no issues playing games or any problems with ram 4x8gb 3200mhz corsair

    edit 3700x c6h 4x8gb 3000 corsair
    Last edited by slickwicked; 09-25-2019 at 05:57 AM. Reason: didnt list cpu

  10. #950
    ROG Guru: White Belt Array mito1172 PC Specs
    mito1172 PC Specs
    Laptop (Model)HP DV 7
    MotherboardASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO
    ProcessorAMD Ryzen 7 1800X 4.0 GHZ
    Memory (part number)G.SKILL Flare X DDR4-3200@ 3466Mhz C14 16GB (2x8GB)
    Graphics Card #1Sapphire Nitron+Radeon RX 580 4G
    MonitorViewsonic XG2401 24"1ms 144HZ
    Storage #1Samsung 970 PRO 512 M.2 SSD
    Storage #2Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 550MB-520MB/s Sata3
    CPU CoolerNOCTUA NH-U12S SE
    CaseCooler Master Case PRO 5
    Power SupplySeasonic Focus Plus 750W 80+Gold
    OS WİNDOWS 10
    Network RouterAİRTİES
    mito1172's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2017
    Reputation
    10
    Posts
    120

    Quote Originally Posted by slickwicked View Post
    im using this bios and finally boosting to 4.35 finally no other bios was going above 4.1 for me . no issues playing games or any problems with ram 4x8gb 3200mhz corsair

    edit 3700x c6h 4x8gb 3000 corsair
    Thanks for information
    AMD Ryzen 7 1800X 3.6 GHZ (NOCTUA NH-U12S SE) ASUS ROG CROSSHAIR VI HERO (Sapphire Nitron+Radeon RX 580 4G) G.SKILL Flare X DDR4-3200Mhz C14 32 GB (4x8GB) Samsung 970 PRO 512 M.2 SSD \Samsung 850 PRO 512GB 550MB-520MB/s Sata3 SSD

Page 95 of 111 FirstFirst ... 45 85 93 94 95 96 97 105 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •