cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROG Zenith Extreme not waking from sleep

Nostromo964
Level 7
Recently upgraded to an ROG Zenith Extreme mobo for my threadripper, everything works great but when I put it into sleep mode for the night and come back to work the next day windows won’t boot up. The PC turns on and then a red light on the mobo turns on next to text saying DRAM. I hold down the power button and shut it off and turn it back on, windows loads up fine and all my programs/work is exactly where I left it. Not sure what’s up, anyone have this issue/know of a solution? I'm not losing data or anything, just a bit annoying to have to power down/up each time i want to get to work.

1 REPLY 1

FalloutBoy
Level 7
Not so long ago my 2950x went belly up and it was running for a couple of weeks and just over a period of three days it slowly died.

It came up with a CPU code 0D a couple of times before it went completely legs up.

Don't bother looking up 0D it says reserved..
I truly believe that there are people on this planet who should voluntarily remove them selves from the gene pool.
Maximus IV Extreme Z/16G/2600K, Rampage V Extreme Edition 10/32G/6900K, G751JY-T7042H
Zenith Extreme Alpha/64G/2950x , X399 Prime A/32G/1900X
Power Mad Mu ha ha ha